• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Crimson Room

Yeah I've done the rooms on it. It takes a while :twisted:

My mate showed me this and I did it really quick, she was sooooo pissed off :rotfl:

Nope - sorry this has lost me completely

I don't even know what I am supposed to do!!
I have got the ring, put it in the box, the cd player is plugged in... what the hell is the point of the url??

hmmmmm

Minime said:
My mate showed me this and I did it really quick, she was sooooo p*ssed off :rotfl:

May I ask the point of it??
What am I supposed to do?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I HAVE GOT TO THE MOTHER FUCKING SAFE, GONE ON THE URL TO GET THE CODE - ENTERED THE CODE AND IT KEEPS SAYING THE CODE IS WRONG............................

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:RUNS OFF TO HANG HERSELF!:

im stuck in the bedroom - cant find anything else to get??? :x

MissGobby said:
im stuck in the bedroom - cant find anything else to get??? :x

if you google crimson room there are hints etc - problem is, the code doesn't work so i've given up

I've opened the drawers, got the CD case, URL, box that I can't bloody open, plugged in the CD player, the ring.....NOW WHAT?!?!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

ooooooooooh ive not seen those other ones, going to save the links now :)

My bf told me about this a couple of years ago, and I got threw Crimson, but NEVER Viridian!!! Anyone been able to? I'm about to give it another go! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back