Can you find your way out of the Crimson Room?

Is this back...... I still can't do it from last time........Guess hat I'm doing tonight! :lol: :lol: :lol:

have you all done the other rooms as well? these did my head in a while back when i had them sent to me..... i finally managed to escape all the rooms, but it took HOURS!!!!! me and my mates were all doing it at the same time, keeping in touch via MSN! lol

NOOOOOOOO not this again!!!!!! lmao i was so frustrated last time i spend hours on it and got no where!!!! :(

Ok, I've done the crimson room, the blue room ( all with help from Oh!), but I'm really stuck in the veridian room, I've got quite a few things but I'm fed up now. I think I have another 10mins then give up! :roll:

ok am totally stuck on crimson room been here for ages i got all the items i think ive got the safe and the number to go in it but its saying the number is wrong??????? help i need to sleep its driving me mad
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol rach - sorry, you'll have to work it out yourself, same as we have all done!!!

This drove me mad about a year ago - must have another go at it.

How did you do rach? I'm stuck on the veridian room, it's driving me round the twist! I'm right near the end ( i think) Putting all the stuff on the shelf, it keeps saying something is missing but nothing else will go on! I give in someone help me please, give me a clue before I lose the will!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOh I did this a while back - took me ages!! Haven't dared do any of the otehr rooms yet though as I know I will be stuck there for hours too and I really should get on with my Open Uni course :lol:

Just finished the veridian room! YAY! Hard though!
Fond a link to the PINK ROOM, have opened another thread.
HAVE FUN!

well fresh brain and all that lol just done the crimson room and now stuck on veridian room :cry:

ARGH - not sure where to get the numbers for the safe!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRR - found the numbers but they are not working - ARSE!

that happened with me minikins but when i tried again next day it worked
:? :? :? xxxxxx

I managed to do the room in an hour... was quite tricky... the cd case confused me lol Will tackle the next room later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back