The Countdown has begun.....

JoanneG79

Reaction score
3 and a half hours until my scan.

Not that I am counting!! EEEKKKK!!

So excited I could pee!! But trying to keep it in for the scan!!

How exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

My Mum is driving up from St Andrews so she can see it in person rather than by Skype! I was going to make a copy for her and send it down but that is not quick enough for her!

What time is your scan Joanne? Mine is 3pm!! I'm so nervous but excited too! Xx

Good Luck ladies!! It's amazing!

xx

What time is your scan Joanne? Mine is 3pm!! I'm so nervous but excited too! Xx

Mine is at 2.30pm! I am nervous too! For some reason I have it in my head there is no baby in there - I am just getting fat! Which is really stupid but I need to see a scan to put my mind at ease!

Yay, look forward to seeing your pic :)

I have the exact same feeling despite an early scan lol!
Not sure how I'm not going to wet myself either. Xx

I am already desperate for a wee. Might have to go and then drink loads again afterwards.

I am starting to feel sick I am so nervous - but think that is more about the blood tests than the scan. Fainting spell here I come!

Hi hope the scans go well to both I'm sure you'll be fine what an exciting time!

I can't wait for mine next wed! :)

Keep us posted! X

Sorry everyone! Here it is..... all went well. Baby was lying on it's back with its feet crossed at the ankles and hands up beside its wee head - so taking after it's Dad already!!

Attachments

• Baby!.jpg
    Baby!.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 13
Yay, glad all went well. We were all worried about you after not hearing anything. Glad to see you back x

Yay, glad all went well. We were all worried about you after not hearing anything. Glad to see you back x

Sorry! Was telling all the friends and extended family - in all honesty, I completely forgot about the forum! Oops....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back