Reassurance scan tomorrow updated with piccie of bean :)

Good luck Leanne, yup I'm totally the same !! Haven't slept alot either! what times your appointment x

Good luck sweetie!! U need this.... them maybe u can start to relax a small bit! xxx

Hope everything goes ok hunny xx

Eeekkkk I saw my little bean :) it's heart rate was perfect and so was size etc. They've put me forward one day ( everyday counts lol)
Here's a piccie, can't wait for 12 week scan now :) xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312632891.688887.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312632891.688887.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 21
good luck!!! i have fingers,legs and toes crossed for you :) xxxx

I'm so pleased it went so well and I hope it lets you relax a little bit. Very sweet little bean.

So glad it went well. Lovely to see your little sticky bean. :flower:

Unfortunately I again had the come back in a week situation again. Have a cyst on my ovary but everything else seemed to be ok apart from the fact they couldn't see a bubba. The sac and yolk were there but they couldn't see anything else. :sad:

Leanne sending you my love, i really hope little bubba is hanging in there! How are you feeling hun?x x

Thanks hun. Feel down at the moment but having to put on a brave face for my son as he doesn't know anything about it. OH still keeps saying its just a little one/its just a early one/you ovulated later than you thought. Hes trying to be supportive but its making me want to scream. Feel very tired think its the exhaustion of going through it all twice in 4 months. Just seemed like I was taken back to last time except I wasn't bleeding this time.:-(

Fingers crossed hun ur OH maybe correct, i know what men are like. They dont really know what we are going through. I hate having to go back, thats why i am going to ask for an 8 week scan. Either way it should be clear on the scan by then xx

Oh Hun, I'm sure it is because it's so tiny!! They also told me I have cyst on my ovary but it's apparently very common and nothing to worry about ( google says that too)
Fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs: xxx

glad all is well, maybe you will be able to relax a bit more now!

i had a cyst on my right ovary when i had my early scan, they told me it was very common and usually disappears around 12 weeks ish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back