Just Passed 6 Week Mark!! Yippee!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I am so glad to get past 6 weeks! It has seemed to go so slowly since I did the test; I think it will go more quickly with Christmas and New Year coming up.

Feeling very very :sleep: Rosie has a stinker of a cold and so is not sleeping well; poor thing!

Countdown now until my 12 week scan - can't wait to see baba :) xx

I think I ought to start a journal - anyone else done that? :)

Wooo, congratulations! I agree, with the xmas and new year I think I'll be too busy to keep counting days or feeling impatient!
Think I might start a journal too. Have you got a little bump yet? Really want to keep track with photos and post some bump pictures when I can actually see a difference. They say you get bigger quicker with the second one, don't they?

Thanks! No bump yet although my trousers are tight one day and fine the next, must be fluid retention! I have heard that you start to show quicker the second time around but Im guessing it will still be around the 14 week mark, last time I was huge at 16 weeks - everyone was convinced I had more than one in there! :)

Congrats:love:
I'm keeping a weekly diary just to look back on, I did it with my first and have been comparing.

Thats a good idea, I ought to start writing some things in my diary, I did that with number one so I could perhaps compare. As long as I dont get the fluid that I did in my first pregnancy - my legs were double their size and it was incredibly uncomfortable; my legs also itched like crazy, my liver function was normal so they didnt do anything about it. Praying I dont get that again!

i didnt get any any bigger quicker with my second i was smaller but shot out more at the end. I held more water with my first and my feet were really swollen i didnt have that problem with my second x x

:yay: Congratulations!! Those first few weeks do go slowly don't they? They did for me last time too, and then suddenly I was overdue :rofl: ...don't know where the time went! x

It seems to be going so slowly but probably because I keep looking at the blimmin ticker every day! A watched pot never boils!

I'm finding it's the other way round for me! Time is whizzing by! I'm trying not to 'dwell' on it (either that or I'm burying me head in the sand hehe) and am still so busy with work, and getting ready for Xmas that the last couple of weeks have just shot past. I do 'feel' pregnant though, and people have started commenting on how good my "new bra" must be - can't believe how much bigger they've got already, I'm looking forward to telling people it's not just the power of a wonderbra after all lol!

(.Y.) boobs haha yes mine are so sore! Looking a bit more perky than the post breast feeding state they were in though!

all my bloating has disappeared last few days, i was sooo bloated and everything was tight but now its all ok again. its since i have been home resting off sick. so maybe when you are tired it gets worse?

Congratulations 6 weeks is a milestone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back