Going away for the weekend

Jay9

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a little problem, I am going away this weekend with my cousin and Mum all the way to Newcastle leaving tonight and coming back Sunday. The major problem is that neither of them know I am PG and I was not intending to tell anyone until after 12wk scan (17th October). I am worried that my mum will guess as she has already asked me outright twice in the past few weeks (she is very direct!) and I have lied :oops:

I am worried as I have begun to suffer with morning sickness :puke: and am constantly tired, come 9:30pm I am tucked up in bed until the following day. How am I going to get through the weekend without them guessing??? Or without me giving the game away (I am not very good at fibbing)

I know its exciting being pg, but try and focus on something else this weekend! Thats the only way i managed 2 do it :? For example dont stare at every pram that you see, you know all the obvious stuff, it sounds stupid but you wont realise your doing it :eek: Join in with every conversation and keep your mind occupied, then when your going to sleep, think about your little secret then and then you wil buzz of knowing that you have a little friend with you that know body else knows about apart from you!
Sounds pretty sad but it worked 4 me, good luck, have a good time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back