Countdown to 36 WEEKS......such a long way away

sasswa

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Thought I'd start another countdown thread.

Seems ages ago setting up the Countdown to 20 week scan - now in the 3rd tri-mester and I'm sure there'll be plenty joining me soon from that thread.

Had my 28 week appointment this morning and had my bloods taken again. I'm so thrilled to know that my little man is 2cm larger than expected at this stage, she said he'll be a big one - oh tops! 12 weeks till I'm 40 weeks - christ it feels an age away! Let alone the next appointment at 31 weeks.

So I thought I'd do a countdown to 36 weeks (only 8 weeks) and then the final 4 should just disappear in thin air hopefully - or he could come early :pray:

So, here's me below.

Sasswa - due 4th July - boy - 28+0 and already over it

Sass

HI Sass,

Im 27 weeks today, Due 11th July!

I have my 28 week growth scan on the 19th and i have my 28 week M/W appointment on the 21st! (should have been this fri but docs is closed due to good fri) Not looking forward to having my bloods done :? !

As you know we are having a little girl!

Ill post later with scan news!

Kelly

Hi Girls,

I'm 29 weeks today!!!!

I had my 28 week scan check and blood test results last week........all good and ok!

I have my next scan at 34 weeks and 36weeks......think they do it slighty different over here in Spain.

Countdown from now........not long to go!!!!!!!

Are you all feeling ready??

Amy xx

Amy/Kel,

I don't have any further scans - next time I see bubs is when he pops his little head out......boo hoo. I know you're in Spain Ame's but Kel, maybe it depends on certain counties in the UK? Bummed at that.......

Going to a mates place this Friday to collect cot and other paraphernalia and then I think that's it, we're pretty much done. And you know what - I've decided, I'm not buying a pram until he's born or a few weeks afterwards. Just going to use a baby carrier/sling thingy......basically hoping my parents can buy one when they get out here - what a bloody rip off they are! (The prams that is).

Sass

Hi Amy/ Sass,

My 20 weeks scan would have been our last scan too, but our 1st daughter stopped growing inside me and they didnt realise she was so small untill i was 35 weeks so the sent me for a couple of growth scans and i was induced at 36 weeks!
They are doing the 28 week scan this time just to make sure she is growing ok so fingers crossed!!!

We are about ready for baby got all the main things sorted! OH's grandparents bought the pram and my parents bought the cot so we where quite lucky in that way! All we need now is a few nice summer dresses and hats and things like that! We also have the nursery to decorate, Oh is starting that in a couple of weeks!

Speak again soon

Kelly

HI

I was kelsbels now im kelly S, Just thought id let everyone know

Hello again everyone,

Tanya - 26+ weeks and due 19th July with a little girl (here's hoping the scan's right!!!)

Glad to hear you're all doing ok. Haven't been on for a while cause i've been on holiday. Had a nice time although spebt the first night throwing up thyen had bad toothache for 3 days and then got sunburnt. All that followed by the airport losing our cases and a screaming brat on the plane but still it was alright! I did miss home though and was slightly wishing we hadn't gone away. Seemed like a good plan initially but was missing my house, bed, car, friends etc. Am guessing i'm nesting a little earlier this time round!

Anyway, how is everyone doing? Everything seems to be going quite quickly now and I can hardly believe i'm less than 14 weeks til my EDD :dance: ! Shame i've got no more scans to look forward to though. Am very jealous of those of you that have! I wish we could have a private one but it's a bit too expensive really.

Still haven't got round to posting any pics yet although I have actually taken some at last but they're still on the bloody camera! I just seem so busy and forgetful at the moment! Will get round to it soon i'm sure!

Tan xx
[/b]

Glad to hear you had a great hol Tan! We have missed your posts!!!!

Kelly

(Used to be KelsBels)

Hi girls

Finally hit the third trimester today! :dance:

Also no more scans for me! :( .... i missing seeing my little boy inside me.

Like everyone says would happen, the kick have got a LOT harder and he even manages to bruise me!! :shock: ..... some mornings I wake up with a yellowy/green belly button and the next day it goes... couple of days later it comes back! Little git is very strong already. hehe

Funny thing is although hes kicks hurt I still poke him about to get him going!! hehe.

Only 7 weeks left at work and 13 weeks till baby gets here! :dance: I am so excited.

Hope everyone is well.

Love Keely xxx

HI keely

Yea i can say the same about my little girl, she is kicking a lot stronger too now! her arms/legs seem to be all over the place! Sometimes it actually shocks me how hard she kicks!

I never had this with Brooke infact i hardly ever felt her kick or move! I supose that was down to her being so small! This is the good thing is about this little one kicking so much as im not worrying about the growth scan on wed as much if she is kicking this hard then she must be getting bigger and stronger!

Anyway im feeling quite good at the minute although the morning sickness is getting quite bad again :( !
Oh well i just keep telling my self only 12+ weeks to go lol!

Hope you are feeling weel keely!

Kelly

Hi Girls,

Hope you are all well, and enjoying your easter weekend!!!

I've also been getting a lot more kicks recently.....and most of them seem to be right on my bladder! It's not nice!

I'm also feeling really well at the moment although i do feel more tired in the evenings again, but i think it's cos i'm not sleeping too well at night.

Still getting quite a few braxton hicks.......is everybody else??

Can't believe how quick the time is still flying.......not long for us now! Does everybody have most of the bits they need??

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Amy xx

I still haven't really got anything although I suppose i've already got a lot from first time round. I've got a new pram though which is gorgeous but weighs a ton andi'm not sure it fits in my car boot (stupidly didn't think about those factors when I bought it!!!) I want to buy the new bedding etc but I want to get pink and seeing as no-one else knows that we found out she's a girl then I can't really risk it being seen. Wouldn't be too bad but we're waiting to move so everyone will be here helping to pack and move etc. I bought some beautiful dresses in debenhams sale the other day as we have a few weddings to go to once she is a couple of weeks old:

http://www.debenhams.com/jv/product_det ... 266041746#

http://www.debenhams.com/jv/product_det ... 5266112871

Have just seen some more actually when I was looking for those links! Got to get the practical stuff really though!

Hope you are all ok. I've been quite poorly and am in bed now too but starting to geta bit better. had to see emergency dentist the other day and had to call on call mw yesterday as i've had really bad tummy cramps and diahorrea/sickness for a few days. She thinks I may have had food poisoning from my holiday and that my insides are bruised etc causing the pain. So, once again i'm on antibiotics for tooth, and paracetamol for pain and just hoping that it is all ok with baby.

Take care all.

Tan xx

HI ALL, I'M INTO WEEK 27 NOW DUE ON THE 17TH (ISH) DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE REACHED THE THIRD TRIMSTER sp?.
BEEN BUSY AT WORK BUT HAVE BEEN READING ALL YOUR POSTS. GLAD YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL.I KEEP SAYING I'VE GOT LOADS OF TIME BUT AFTER READING THIS AND LOOKING AT THE CALENDER I'VE BEEN FOOLING MYSELF!!! ONLY 13 WEEKS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN BUYING BITS I HAD ALOT SAVED FROM MOLLY, BUT I'VE GOT A NEW TRAVEL SYSTEM THING, NAPPIES, GONE FOR TERRY ONES, MUST BE MAD!! CLOTHES, BEDDING AND BOTTLES, BUT I GOT MOST OF IT OFF EBAY AND MOST OF IT NEW! GREAT BARGINS.
ANYBODY DOING THE BREAST THING? I REALLY WANT TO BUT AM ABIT SCARED OF THE PAIN. COULD EVEN GET MOLLY TO LATCH ON SO WE'LL SEE.

Hi Girls...

Beautiful dresses tan!

I have a few bits ready, baby grows, mittens, deposit on travel system. I have a money plan for what bits i need to get every week. Still in my one bed flat!! :shock: but not panicing to much as baby will be in our bedroom for a while, but I really wanna get my nursery done!! :(

glad everyone is well, I am sure this is where it all goes down hill again! Third trimster seems so exciting to get here but seems such a long time till baby gets here.

xxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

I've got my 28 week m/w appointment tomorrow and a 4D scan this week too. Can't wait to see baby again on the scan, he/she has been moving like loads, it's lovely.

Starting to feel nervous now about the birth as it's looming every so near, time is flying.

Our nursery is ready, it's just the pushchair we need to sort out, we're waiting to see the new Silvercross 3D one that's due in at several local shops anytime now so we're told. Has anybody else seen one?

Glad everybody is doing well.

Hi all,

We have our growth scan tomoro and our 28 week m/w appointment on friday! Cant wait to see her again on the scan! Im not worrying too much about thscan as i am sure she is growing ok, everything feels a lot different this time round when she moves/kicks! We will just have to wait and see!

We are just about readyfor baby! Got all the main bits that we need (pram, cot etc)! Just need a rocking moses basket stand, a few more nice dresses, hats, nappies, milk etc and toiletries and things for labour bag!
We also have the nursry to decorate! we are hopefully going out next week to get all the bits and oh is starting it next month on his week off from work!

I always said that i didnt want to be ready this early but ended up getting bits when we was getting lots of overtime at work at christmas time and we got lots in the sale so it has worked out better really! Just not looking forward to the long wait, the dreaded last for weeks lol! I dont suppose anyone is tho really!

Anyway ill stop babbling now

Hope veryone is well!

Hi,

Hope everyone is ok........and your growth scan went well Kelly?

I'm off work this week as i work at a school and it's Easter Hol's here....been pottering around today, and i've washed all babygrows and sheets, and i keep looking at all the baby bits i've got......makes me get all excited lol!!!

Can't believe theres only 10 weeks left!!!! I want it to hurry up now!

My friend arrives tonight to stay for the weekend.....so we are going shopping tomorrow, may have to buy a few more little outfits!!! I can't seem to stop.

Amy xx

Hi Amy,

Scan went very well thankyou!

Baby is a little on the small side but they are not too worried! Had a little protein in my water so they have sent a sample off, they said it could be an infection but most likely to be nothing!

Scan was great, we could see everything from a little ear to a little mouth and chin!

We have to go back in 8 weeks (34 weeks) to make sure her growth hasn't slowed down, if it has and she is still small they will induce me early! So we are very happy that we get to see her again!

Here is a pic at 28 weeks!
olivia28wks.jpg

sorry if its not too clear but they couldnt fit her all on lol!

EVENING ALL JUST SEEING HOW EVERYONE IS DOING . IT SEEMS TO HAVE QUIETENED DOWN ABIT ON HERE.
I'M FEELING GREAT , ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY I DONT FEEL LIKE I'LL BE KEEPING THIS ONE FULL TERM, FEEL READY TO POP ALREADY!!
IF SOMEONE COULD GUARENTEE A HEALTHY LITTLE ONE NOW I THINK I'D LET THEM DELIVER :D
I'VE BOUGHT MY TERRY NAPPIES( FROM LITTLE LAMB) AND HAVE GIVEN THEM 3 CYCLES OF WASHING TODAY AS IT MAKES THEM MORE ABSORBANT, KEPT ME BUSY ANYWAY!
WELL BYE FOR NOW. X

Hi all

Helen.. a lot of people seem to be going for the washable nappies at the min, luckly my mum started collecting nappies for me when i was first pregnant with any coupons she could get he hands on, now I have nearly all the nappies I will ever need for my baby all stored at my mums house.... saved me a fortune!!

Viewing a two bed house on wednesday to rent, hopefully i like it then I can get my nursery sort!! YIPEE!

My baby has run out of room now i think cos his movements have become a lot harder and slower and he loves to rest his little foot right under my rib!!!! OW!!

got midwife thursday, hopefully to see how much he has grown :dance:

Keely xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back