Countdown to 36 WEEKS......such a long way away

Hi all,

My mum and oh's grandparents have been collecting nappies and other toiletries for us too keely we have got enough to last us a lifetime lol! Think we will have the cleanest baby in this area lol!

We are starting our nursery next month hoping to get into town next week to order all the bedding!

I also think our little girl is running out of room i also have the same rib problem as you, can be real uncomfortable at times lol!

Feeling a bit crappy today, had a lot of morning sickiness this morning (just for a change) and i have been feeling really dizzy and faint!

Anyway hope you house viewing goes ok!

Kelly

HI ALL, HAD MY 28 WEEK APPOINTMENT YESTERDAY AND THE BABY IS ( OR MY BELLY IS !) MEASURING 32 WEEKS !!!!
I REALLY HOPE THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE TOOO BIG. OUR DD WAS 8 POUNDS AT THAT WAS ENOUGH !
MY APPITITE HAS BEEN A BIT MAD BUT ITS ALL BUMP AND ITS QUITE HARD TO, NO JELLY BELLY HERE!!!
OTHER THAN THAT I'M WELL, BLOODS AND PEE ARE BOTH OK AND I'M FEELING GREAT.
HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING FINE . HELEN X

oooo helen maybe your baby will be ready early!!

On my 24wks appointment i was measuring 26 but today at my 28wk he was measuring correct again!... maybe your little one had a growth spert but will slow down a bit.

My midwife appointment today showed i had high blood pressure!? I have no other problems so she said just come back next week and she will check again! I am hoping it might just be the warm/muggy weather.

Got my moses basket today from babies r us it looks so cute and its so weird staring at it, just to know something so small will be in it soon!! :dance:

Hope everyone is well xxxxxxx

Hi,

Glad your all feeling well! I'm feeling really well at the moment too, apart from feeling a little breathless.

Keely it's sooo exciting getting the moses basket-i keep looking at ours too, can't wait for our little one to be in there!

Take care

Amy xx

Hi All,

I'm good too. Had my 28 week check on Tuesday and all was ok. BP was a little higher than normal but not bad. I've been feeling a little bit breathless too but I guess thats to be expected really. My darling mother who is just so supportive (NOT!) told me its probably because i've now started to really put the weight on. Boy, did that me feel good?!!!!! She has constant 'foot in mouth' sydrome when it comes to tact - especially surrounding weight! Still can't tell her she's looking a bit alrger than normal herself lately though and she's turning into my Nan. I'm hoping that means that i'm more thoughtful and won't turn into her!!!

Anyway, isn't the time flying by now. Have bought some more bits this week and still, as you may have read from my other posts, a bit worried about scan being wrong but I am just so happy at being told she was a girl that I can't stop myself buying pink things! If I didn't, I wouldn't have anything to buy cause i've got the whole white/yellow/green thing from 1st time round! I can't wait til I move now though so I can sort the new nursery and put up the crib etc. I did get some gorgeous new crib bedding (in white!) this week off Ebay though!

Take Care all,

Tan xx

glad everyone is well.

Tan prehaps you should just tell your mum she is turning into your nan, the say sorry and blame the hormones!! haha

Doctor phoned yesterday too to tell me i was low in iron and to pick up my prescription for iron tablets which OH has got for me this morning. I have heard iron tablets give you constipation!!! God dont think mine can get any worse!! :oops: <---- thats me trying to poo!! haha

Cant wait for the long weekend, anyone got any interesting plans? I have the dickens festifal in my town, so thats always interesting, my little sister loves the morris dancers!! haha

Keely xxxxxxxx

Hi eveyone,

Just thought id come a see how everyone is? Im really suffering with hayfever at the moment, its keeping me awake nearly all night because i cant breath, im feeling sick (as well as the morning sickness :( ) and my head is constantly pounding! Been to the docs and the pharmasist but they say there is nothing i can take so its a case of put up with it! Hoping it gets a little better soon! :(

My neighbour is due her baby anytime now, she was a week over due yest and she is going in on tuesday to be started off, thats if nothing happens in the meantime! Not sure how we feel when he comes, we are very happy for her but im sure it will make us want to hold our little girl even more!

With me feeling so ill at the minute im not enjoying my pregnancy!!!! Hope that doesnt sound too nasty :oops: !

On a brighter note, we started to buy our nursery bits yest! We went and picked and payed for our carpet and bought the paint and OH is going to order the bedding today while he is at work! (we dont keep nursery bedding in our store!!!)The cot is also being delivered on tuesday! So its all coming together and we have something to look forward too!

Anyway ill stop babbling now!

Speak again soon!

KELLY S ,SORRY TO HEAR YOUR FULL OF HAY FEVER AND SICKNESS, ESPECIALLY WHEN WERE ALL GETTING SO BIG AND HEFTY ( WELL I KNOW I AM) :D
I LOVE BUYING BABY THINGS BEEN GOING ABIT OVER THE TOP THOUGH, WE'VE STILL GOT TO MAKE MY DAUGHTERS ROOM INTO TWO YET WITH A PARTITION AND SEPARATE DOOR WAYS THINK WE MAY BE LEAVING IT ABIT LATE. I STILL THINK I';VE GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD!
GLAD THE NURSEY IS CHEERING YOU UP, WHAT COLOURS HAVE YOU GONE FOR?
THINK I WOULD CHOOSE CREAMS AND BIEGES, SOMETHING SIMPLE .
WELL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD BANK HOLIDAY.XX

We are getting the bedding from next! It is called Hush its a real baby pink! So we are going to paint the walls pale pink and cream and put the boarder round! We have picked a biscuit/cream carpet to go down too!

I put a thread in the 3rd tri section about a week ago about it so you can see pics there if you like, we will be posting pics as soon as its done! OH has a week of work in may so he will hit at it then but in the meantime he is going to start painting the ceiling and doing the glossing!

The hayfever and sickness is getting me down a bit but im still hoping it passes soon and ill start feeling better again!

I too think we have all the time in the world lol but 10 weeks isnt that long and time seems to be moving pretty fast now lol

Hi

Just me agin! Just thought id come on and say that im feeling better now! Hayfever has calmed down although it is still there and im still feeling pretty tired!

My neighbour had her baby boy on sunday, he weighed a whopping 10lb 6 and he is adorable! I was worried that id feel a bit jealous that she has her baby and we want ours (selfish i kno :oops: ), but i dont not at all! I am really pleased for her and her girls they are such a lovely family and lovely neighbours!

Im just dying to have a cuddle with him now, we popped in on sunday as we picked her up from hospital but i was still full of cold and stuff so didnt want to pass anything onto him! Oh and brooke had a cuddle, Brooke wanted to stay all night lol!

Anyway ill stop babbling now, just thought i d share this!

Isn't it funny that when we started this post 36 weeks seemed so far away. Some are not far off getting there now!!!!

I can't wait til I meet my little girl! I'm still convinced my dates are wrong though. I found a reciept the other day which was from when I bought the PG test. It was the 2nd October but when I work out my dates from the EDD they gave me it says my LMP was 12th October. Well, there's no way I tested before I was due as I would have felt like tempting fate! So confused now! Suppose i'll just have to wait and see!!

Hope you're all ok???

Tan x

HI Tan,

Not long for us either now! Less than 8 weeks for me now and its flying by!

I keep having dreams that the baby comes early and we have no nappies for milk or anything lol! Oh keeps telling me dont worry if that did happen we could buy milk and nappies from anywhere!

Anyway i decided i want everything done before my 36 week scan just incase they decide to induce me early!

I remember with brooke when they said they was taking me in, i had everything for baby but no hospital stuff for me (kept thinking i have 3 weeks to do this yet :shock: ) and when they decided to take me in i paniced, pram wasn't being delivered for 3 weeks, no bag packed and they wanted me in the next day lol!

So we want to be prepared this time, im sure it will be ok and that i will end up going full term, but better to be safe than sorry!

Oh started the nursery early and that is done apart from a few finishing touches (there will be pics as soon as), oh has done a brilliant job i am really proud of him!

Just need a few more bits now, milk, more nappies etc! Oh and we are desperate for baby hats cant find any we like anywhere has anyone got any ideas?

Wow look at this post id better stop babbling now, hope you are all well

Hi all,

Just thought id come on and tell everyone about my 31+ week appointment with midwife!

Well she measured my tummy today for the 1st time and it is spot on average 31cm! Which is great this could mean that everything will go ok at 36 weeks growth scan and i wont have to be induced early after all!

Baby has moved from head down position and is now laying across :shock: ! She said she has plenty of time to move but they will cheak it at the next appointment at Wweeks and at the scan!

Does anyone know what the chances of her movinf back again are? Cos i heard that the further on you are the harder it is for them to move, is this true?

Anyway hope all is well

Hi Girls

Glad everyone is well.

Kelly - glad your little one is still growing!! bet you have a 10 pounder in the end!! haha :lol:

Tan - so we might see an early baby and your going to beat us all!!

Its so true that time is flying by I can believe I am 31 weeks, I used to read peoples posts in the third trimester and think " wow they nearly have there babies with them!! " ... now people in first trimester probally think that about us!

I am glad I still have 9 weeks left though so much to sort yet, I bet if I get this new house (should find out early next week!) the time will go even quicker!!

Keely xxxxxxxxx

[/quote] bet you have a 10 pounder in the end!! haha

Imagine pushing a 10 ponder out, it was hard enough pushing a 4 pounder out :shock:

Starting to get scared now lol[/quote]

my 7 year old sister was 10pound 5!!

and my mum has no stitches and just gas and air!! although she was BEGGING for an epidual but there was not time by then!! I was one of her birthing partners it was amazing!! xxx

Keely your mum is very brave!

My neighbour had a baby 2 weeks ago he was 10lb 6 she had an epidural but she said it was tough!

The docs told her he would have been born within 2 hours if he wasn't so big but she was in labour 8 hours as she was pushing for 4 hours and he wasnt moving!

It was only the when they mentioned C-section that she pushed for dear life and he came out lol!

Lets all pray for a nice average sized babies

:pray: :pray: :pray: lol

someone i know last year had her little boy completly naturally no gas and air nothing! he weighed 11lb 5oz :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back