The council

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
We all know most councils are useless :lol: Well mine are no exception. I've been waiting for them to come and repair one of my walls for a month and I was sick of them not ringing back so last week I emailed the chief executive and complained.

The next day the two biggest bosses of the whole council came to my house and asked what I wanted doing. I was cheeky and said 'Well really I want the whole of the stairs and landing and the small bedroom totally replastered so it looks nice' :lol:

Straight away they both said ok :shock: so the plasterers have started this morning and its looking good! The work would've cost £500 if I paid an independent company to do it :cheer:

I was talking to the blokes who are doing it and they said their boss nearly lost his job cos of my complaint :oops: But it just goes to show that complaining can get you exactly what you want 8)

Fair play, in life you have to complain and kick up a fuss to get your point across! You go girl! Glad everything turned out all right for you.

Glad they are getting it sorted for you....shame you had to go to the head honcho to get some action!!

Hope it all looks good when they've finished :cheer:

wow!! Thats great that it got sorted!!

Remind me never to get you angry tho!! :rotfl:

Yep your dead right!

Ive put in a couple of big complaints to my housing association and had the work done and them all fussing around within a few days!!

We have just had to do similar over teaching staff at my step-son's school, no one does anything untill you go straight to the top of the food chain and make your complaint well known. Well done you for sticking to your guns and getting it done. I hate people and companies who slack on their responsibilities.

Well done. I work for our local council and im sick and tired of having to try to justify and defend them when i know myself they are crap but if i said that to a customer i would prob lose my job

(i do a good job btw :wink: )

x-kirsty-x said:
We all know most councils are useless :lol: Well mine are no exception. I've been waiting for them to come and repair one of my walls for a month and I was sick of them not ringing back so last week I emailed the chief executive and complained.

The next day the two biggest bosses of the whole council came to my house and asked what I wanted doing. I was cheeky and said 'Well really I want the whole of the stairs and landing and the small bedroom totally replastered so it looks nice' :lol:

Straight away they both said ok :shock: so the plasterers have started this morning and its looking good! The work would've cost £500 if I paid an independent company to do it :cheer:

I was talking to the blokes who are doing it and they said their boss nearly lost his job cos of my complaint :oops: But it just goes to show that complaining can get you exactly what you want 8)

hi where do you get the email address of the chief exec as i am totally peed off trying to get them to repair my blown down fence. too dangerous to let the boys in the mud pit i have for a garden at present.

Tara & Liam said:
hi where do you get the email address of the chief exec as i am totally peed off trying to get them to repair my blown down fence. too dangerous to let the boys in the mud pit i have for a garden at present.

Hi, I got his email address from my local councils website. It has contact details for most of the bosses on there. Obviously every council has different details online though but its worth a look.

Good luck with your complaint :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back