bloody council

i go straight to ma. I left because 2 years ago i fell pregnant and as i was working with disabled children one child with autism ran into my stomach hands on nad i suffered a miscarriage and my oh wanted us to be safe and that so i decided to leave it may not make sense but he wa sina a well paid job and we thought that he was going to be able to keep it until 3 weeks ago

Well unless he wants you working again then he really needs to find another well paid work. If he was in a good job he must be trained or have enough experience to get another one.....if your good at a job you soon get snapped up once you show your worth. If he only finished 3weeks ago then you should have some savings and if made redundant you would get redundancy pay.

Hi Charlee :)

Im glad you have something sorted, atleast you know your safe for now...and I hope your OH gets another job soon, it must be so stressful and then you get this barrage of questions thrown at you :roll:

Good luck for moving tomorrow x

you should have mentioned it in your health and safety and they wouldn't have put you at risk. I wouldn't be brave enough to give up my job while I was pregnant- I slogged it up to London every day for 6 months and knackered myself out so in the end I took some holiday and took a month off before starting my maternity leave. :)

true i mean id love to go bk to what i was doing maybe ill try getting hold of my old work place see wehter they can take me on part time

Glad you have got something sorted out now
hopfully you will not have to be in the ymca for to long hun
and you can be rehoused by the council

wish you look in the job hunting to
im a child carer too
mabye put your self down as supply staff for local Nurseries creches ect
i know my nursery is always needing supply staff when we have people of sick on holiday .

I have also suffered a misscarrige so know how it feels to lose a baby :hug: and yes you must feel safe in your working enviroment
luckly the children i work with our very sweet and interested in my baby
the sweetie say they all love my baby and want to look after him:hug: :hug: :hug:

so a nursery like mine would be much more safe

good luck with everything

i should imagine its a bit late now- they'd have to do h+s checks and I don't know how child care fares with being nearly 30 weeks preg.

ask them about after baby is born though because they might be able to take baby in as well so you can work at the same time. Or you could look at childminding- that way you can look after bub and other children and get paid for it.

well moved into the ymca it seems ok. and have rung the playgroup i was at inofrabumyride u were right but they said afte ri ahve her im more then welcome to go bk to the place with the baby so it all looks good

PrincessCharlee said:
well moved into the ymca it seems ok. and have rung the playgroup i was at inofrabumyride u were right but they said afte ri ahve her im more then welcome to go bk to the place with the baby so it all looks good

:think: hmm, I think I have translated that.... :rotfl:

bloody hell- YMCA in my town is like a brick shed with boarded windows! Glad you've got somewhere nice to stay- do they charge you to use the internet? Save your money and go to the local library! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back