The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I phoned them friday and then again today. will try again tomorrow!

the more the day goes on the less i think ive got my bfp! was so excited this morning! xx

Ah what a pain. Hopefully you'll hear back soon. Are you using cheapies again in the morning? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

ive only got one cheapie left so may aswell use it tomorrow. af should be due today or tomorrow. if it doesnt come tomorrow i'll do the digi on thurs morning x

Symptoms sound good Nicky, why not pop out and stock up on FRs and own brands? :oooo: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Niccckky!!

I'm gonna shoot you if you don't pee on that diggi tomorrow! :gun:

Please pee! :)

xx

I cant be bothered going out - its been such a long day!! Fell asleep when i got home iw as that tired!! which if i think about it has been happening alot - plus peeing a lot more!!

maybe i'm too scared to do the digi :-(

Aww I understand, I know you've been here before, but I have a good feeling and you don't want to stress when you could be celebrating! :)

I find diggis scary too, maybe buy a FRER instead, then do the diggi, look how crap my cheapie was when my diggi was pos though..:)

xx

thats the one thing i have in my mind - the last postiive frer and then nothing came of it!! But at least i definitly know i ovulated this time!! i will try get some frers tomorrow. i might be brave and do the digi!!

my nipples have never been this sore!!!

It's all sounding really positive for you Nicky, I reckon I'd do a FR before a digi, just in case. Shame they aren't BOGOF anymore... ;) x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Would :love: you to be brave!

Don't drink too much too late for stronger pee! :)

xx

I try not to drink too much before bed anyway otherwise im up all night peeing lol!!

Maybe do you really think this could be it?? I'm petrified!!! x

i dont mean to keep banging on but lying on my front is killing my nipples!!

Sounds great for you nicky Hun - I hope this is it for you. I've got everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back