The classic question: Does anyone see a line?

NJBaker

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here. My husband and I have been TTC for maybe six months now. My cycle is totally irregular, and I'm quite ocd, so at this stage I don't really want to get stressed with opks. We're still just seeing what happens. Anyway I'm roughly two weeks late of when I would expect my period. I had some bizarre spotting midway through my cycle, and then extreme fatigue, mild abdo cramping, sore breasts, some balance issues and occasional mild nausea. I've taken random pregnancy tests and all have been negative. But this evening one has shown up the faintest of lines. Don't really know what to think!

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I've just seen that I've posted in the wrong section. Please could someone move for me, thanks x

I have been having trouble with these test, the first respnos ones. I think they have changed the design on them meaning every one gets some kind of a line at some point, some of mine have also had a pink colour to them but it's really just an indentation/evaporation line. All other tests I've taken have been completely negative, I actually feel quite angry at first response for giving me hope.x

I can see a faint line on the first picture but it's hard to tell if it's an evap line or not. xx

I hate frers, they've changed them. You can see a line before you even pee on it!
I can't tell what colour it is. Fx it's the start of your bfp:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back