The positive Thread!

iv finally got my scan date after perssitantly ringing the hospital its the 5th of may :)
this is all feeling too familiar lol
with my son alfie who is now 5 my dates were as follows
LMP started 7th feb,
first scan 6th may
due date 22nd nov
actualy DOB 11 nov

with this new baby its rouughly
LMP started 8th feb
first scan 5th may
due date 20th nov
actual date ...... have to wait for that one lol x x

yey, I've got my dates to meet midwife and for the first scan!!!
My first scan will be 12th of May, I'm so excited can't wait for it!

My nails and boobs r also great n dog is protective too! I am also experiencing a sticky out belly which is lovely cos it makes me actually feel pregnant! Although my pregnancy wasn't on the cards all my family r happy n oh is all the biz. So looking forward to my next scan!

So happy for u all. :)

Hi I am all new to this but my positives are:

* Seeing my boyfriend's face smiling everyday when he sees me walk into the room.

* Looking forward to buying our first home together.

* Walking along the coast on an evening because the weather is too nice to go to the gym (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it).

:cheer: i have a scan date

I got a lovely "congratulations on your bump" card from my mum for mothers day

I am having a curry tonight for my best friends birthday and I don't feel sick!

yay!!

hey girls. The forum has been rather a sad place lately. Let's try to keep this thread going!

my positive things for the last few days:

- I'm feeling much less sleepy this week (2-3 naps a day don't count, do they?), so I actually managed to do some work on my assignments! Feeling much happier about them now.

- I even had enough energy to cook a proper meal today :) And it came out really nice.

- I bought a funny ring with an owl's face. It looks really funky and makes me smile every time I look at it.

That's not much really. I'm sure some of you have more exciting positive stories! Please share! xx

Told my boss at work that I am pregnant....And he was really happy for me. :) made me feel less guilty about sleeping for 3 hours of an afternoon... :)

Am starting to feel hungry again... may even have something to eat besides toast. :)

Am sitting in the conservatory doing work on this beautiful day... may even pop to the garden centre at lunch to get some seeds so I can start my veggies for the year. :)

And cannot forgot - I am 10 weeks pregnant... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back