The gaming thread.

Blackroseuk

Reaction score
Its probably been done before, but I thought it would be nice to start a gaming thread.
I am a huge gamer myself, as is my husband. It's basically all we do all day lol.
I mainly play on ps3 and iPod touch.
I wondered what everyone here plays...and if anyone could recommend any games for the iPod touch? I havnt a newer model. I love to play time management and hidden object games and have got all the ones I can find that my OS will allow. I want more lol.

Has anyone played sims 3 pets 3ds? I bought the ps3 one but was wondering if the handheld version was any good? I didn't like the sims3 3ds at all and was hoping this one would be a lot better. One thing I read about that I dont like though, is that you play just pets on it and not an actual human sim.

Is anyone looking forward to any games? I've preordered the new zelda on the wii, eked scrolls skyrim on the ps3 and zoo resort for 3ds. I'm a little dissapointed that the midnight release for the new elder scrolls has been cancelled as I am going to see Bill Bailey live the day before and was going to go out that night to get the game.
Very exciting nonetheless.

Lol, wow you do like your games. You not play PC games much then? I have sims 3 for pc and that can be quite time consuming lol. I also went through a warcraft phase a few years ago and played that to the death. Ive been checking out Aion recently but not come to a conclusion on that. I like my XBox too as well as my Wii x

What's aion?
Yea I love the sims on pc. Got all the originals, the sims 2 collections and sims 3 with a few packs.
I got a wii, psi, 3Ds and 360 with kinect. I will be getting the psp vita and the wii U when they come out.
I just hope once I finally have a baby I'll still have time for my hobby.

I loved games when I was young, I loved platform games like sonic and mario. Just dint have time now between full time work, 4 kids and housework I'd love to have time to get back into it x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Aion, is a bit like world of warcraft an MMORPG. Rift is a similar game too which i have tried. Yeah i have sims 3 for pc and a few of the expansions too, i had all the sims 2 ones and the originals as well lol. I have time sometimes to play when kids are asleep or in bed but other than that not much time at all as they are 3 and a half and 22 months. Wont have any time when baby is here unless OH lets me lol xx

I'm not a huge gamer but they're nuts for it in this house. We have xbox, kinect, 2 ps3's, 2 laptops, 1 PC, Ds lite, psp, 2 iphones and an ipod touch lol I'll be pre-ordering the Vita for my oldest for Xmas. They like high speed car games and all the black ops/modern warfare games here. Oldest Has a thing about Little big planet too lol.

They're after Mw3 next month when it comes out as well as all the map packs that keep coming out, they cost me a fortune!

I forgot to mention the weird obsession with minecraft right now :eh:

I do like the COD games on the PC. Since getting PG and doing all the work on the house Ive hardly had time to get on it :(

I'm looking forward to the new MW and Mario Kart on the 3DS. Bubs is due in the New year so god knows what'll happen then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back