• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

Did they give you a rough idea of when to expect a call? Eeeeek I'm so excited x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Thread stalking!!

I missed this yesterday, but I'm guessing 10 embryos, 8 fertilised!

You must be on tender hooks waiting for the call, so exciting :)

Very best of luck.xxx

Ooooooh i missed this Been busy :(

I'm guessing 10 embryos and 9 fertilised xx

Sooooo pleased for you scotch xx BFP in no time xx

Well I got the call...

Charliebear and kaykay win with the mature eggs - a massive 12 out of the 14 were mature

And daniph1 and blondy13 take the trophy for embryo guesses - I can hardly believe I'm saying this but 7 embryos have fertilised and survived the night

Called porkpie and we both shed a tear of relief and excitement and hope. We can't believe how well this is going!

1dpo and the wonders of science mean we have 7 potential babies!

Omg wonderful news! I've been following this for a while and just wanted to wish you and porkpie all the best :D xxxx

Yaaaay! That is amazing hun! Brought a huge smile to my face! 7 embryos is fantastic!! Come on bfp! Xxxxx

Congratulations on 7 embryos that's fab x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic news Scotch!! :yay:

7 potential babies!! Amazing!

x x

WOW Scotch i am made up for you 7 embryo's yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hope is there now Scotch here's to good growth and everything to go as smooth as possible post transfer . I have actually shed a tear at this good news x

Greetings from Spain! Wonderful fab news on the embryos I am so excited from you! Massive hugs and fx got your BFP! Love gizzy cxxx

Congratulations! When do they get transferred back in?

Probably saturday, although could be thursday. I'll get a call when they look at them next on thursday morning

Fantastic! So pleased for you hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Congrats Scotch :)

So far so good, really hoping it works out for you and you get your BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member