** The Big Christmas Eve Secret Santa Reveal!!**

Well looks like i am not a very good present buyer, oh well. I hope they werent that bad

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Who were you ss for?

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Well looks like i am not a very good present buyer, oh well. I hope they werent that bad

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

She's probably busy love

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Jo I was yours. Sorry it looked a bit naff it came from the Disney store and they charge a fortune for everything! Xx

Who was mine? Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't wait, I opened mine this morning!! :)

I got some coconut flavoured bits from the Body Shop and a pregnancy test!! :lol:

Thank you!! :)

Who was mine?

Last edited:
I see now, glad you liked it. The test is from the batch I ordered when I was already pregnant but didnt know:lol:

I see now, glad you liked it. The test is from the batch I ordered when I was already pregnant but didnt know:lol:

Ooooh fingers crossed for me then :-D I couldn't stop smiling when I saw it, such a nice gesture.

Glad u like it! I though it was cute! Aimed for something I thought I'd like to receive :) send me a taste! Lol xxx

Don't be silly Em it was lovely! It didn't look naff at all! :)

Ella has been obsessed with my keys ever since I put it on there lol!

Xx

I am so sorry I havnt been on to say thank you to my ss I loved my photo frame :) I will get a pici on asap I have such a big family and busy xmas its the first time I've had chance and I was a bit pissed off with ttc crap aswel but all is over with now I'm realy sorry I left it so long didn't mean to, lynette glad u liked urs lovely merry christmas ladies love to all and hope 2013 brings u all ur dreams and wishes :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back