What do you tell your LO's?

SarahH
Post subject: Re: What do you tell your LO's?

You would think, the way you are all speaking that Santa isnt real......

Arianna gets gifts from us and from Santa. What is in her stocking is from Santa - I buy a different wrapping paper for all the stocking stuff - christmas is all about unwrapping fun!
Once she is asleep we hang the stocking on her bedroom door - last year when we were in the states, we were soken up to her saying "Wow" as she threw one of the stocking goodies off my head in bed

As for how Santa gets in, we are going to make a special key together for Santa to get in as we are on the ground floor apartments so have no chimney - I know she wont understand it yet, but next year she will prob ask questions (if we are still in this place, which hopefully we arent!) I have kept a box that I had some of my xmas shopping delivered in and I am going to cut out a big key shape, then let Arianna paint it and stick some glitter on etc

of course santas real!as i told my niece if you dont believe he wont visit you so the choice is yours but im not taking the risk :rotfl:

you can buy magic keys cant you we bought one last year they look really ornateand are made from metal.what a lovely idea making one though,more personal :D

:think: not too sure what i'm going to tell Cooper.. the only thing that bothers me is that when he finds out there is no santa he'll think mummys lied and made up whole stories each year! lol. Maybe thats the reason no-one trusts eachother.. all stems from parents lying about santa! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back