Secret Santa Reveal Merry Christmas ladies x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda opened it early cos it was beautifully wrapped in the box it was posted in but not in a way that I couldve put under the tree, anyway, I put LOs presents in the stocking and yes it was full! :yay: Ive got a mini bottle of wine which is fab cos I always let half go down the sink anyway cos I drink alone :violin:

Im saving it for a PF girlies drinking thread! :yay:

thankyou to whoever my SS was!

I kinda opened it early cos it was beautifully wrapped in the box it was posted in but not in a way that I couldve put under the tree, anyway, I put LOs presents in the stocking and yes it was full! :yay: Ive got a mini bottle of wine which is fab cos I always let half go down the sink anyway cos I drink alone :violin:

Im saving it for a PF girlies drinking thread! :yay:

thankyou to whoever my SS was!

I was yours hun. I had to pad it out as much as i could to stop the wine and glass getting smashed (SIL's OH is a postman so he advised me!) plus i thought you could use the santa sack again :D x x

awww thankyouuuuuu :love: i actually had a little tear when i opened it cos it fet so special :blush:

Mrsmc I was urs. Hope u liked it. N the gifts for Orlando. Did u like ur letter? Xx

Thanku for mine. I got a big bar of dark choc some Nivea toiletries and a mug with tea bags in. Who was mine? It was gorge xxxx

thank you SS. i love my present!!!
i got front cover makeup, so i can learn to do a smokey eye. and my SS even toke the time to write me a letter explaining how to do a smokey eye too.
loves ya
my girlie has posted yet, so i will wait till she does to reveal !

hope everyone had a fab crimbo

hmmm... so who was mine then hehe! Book is brill so far! Couldnt have chosen a better one! ;-) x

Thank you SS for my presents! A White musk gift set and choccys :yay: I think heppibean was mine :whistle:

Lucylu - I'm your SS, I'm glad you liked them! Xx

Thank you to my SS, couldn't have chosen a better present for me - the sign and picture are absolutely perfect :)

I got a box of my most favourite chocs and a bath bomb! Thank you so much to my SS, I love them :love: xx

thank you SS. i love my present!!!
i got front cover makeup, so i can learn to do a smokey eye. and my SS even toke the time to write me a letter explaining how to do a smokey eye too.
loves ya
my girlie has posted yet, so i will wait till she does to reveal !

hope everyone had a fab crimbo

I was yours! Glad you like it :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member