Secret Santa Reveal Merry Christmas ladies x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toon it was me! Could you not tell by the postage hehe

I'm wearing my pink slippers now :)
Who was my SS? Thank you again love them! Love slippers :lol:

Merry Christmas guys! Thank you SS, I got some fudge and an awesome looking cracker game which we're saving to play with the in-laws tomorrow, looking forward to that :)

was meeeee! Youre very difficult to buy for, I think you had the hardest profile! Clearly a lady of taste :)

I hope the game was fun, it was an 18 :whistle:

Mummy2adam it was me!
So glad you all like them!
Hope you all had a fantastic Xmas!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

thank you SS. i love my present!!!
i got front cover makeup, so i can learn to do a smokey eye. and my SS even toke the time to write me a letter explaining how to do a smokey eye too.
loves ya
my girlie has posted yet, so i will wait till she does to reveal !

hope everyone had a fab crimbo

I was yours! Glad you like it :yay:

thank you hunny, love it xxx

Sorry havent posted iv been so busy, i got a gorgeous silver heart, i love it thanks you very much to my ss who ever you are xx

I am ZMD's ss xx

hmmm... so who was mine then hehe! Book is brill so far! Couldnt have chosen a better one! ;-) x

it was meeeeeeeeeee xx glad you like it

Thank you so much hun! I am so fussy when it comes to books but you "did fab" hun! ;-) Love it :dance: xx

awwww so glad hunny i didnt realise it was part of a series though! oh well you will be hooked now i love the same kind of books ( mne and yoyur profile are similar with the gothic vibe melodic metal etc ) so you were an easy one for me xx

hehe! nice to know someone who enjoys the same music! alot of my friends dont understand it! xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Lol Yodabo, ceratinly was :) Glad you liked!! Who was mine! Thank you so much! The sweeties didn't last long and the bath stuffs working it's way down :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back