Secret Santa Reveal Merry Christmas ladies x

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
Good morning & merry Christmas
I would like to thank my Secret Santa for my lovely present xx now who are you? My present smells delicious and is very pretty thank you very much I love it! Xx

I'll be opening mine in a minute :) it'll be the first one opened! Merry christmas! I know they're bath bombs but my they look yummy!

Thank you secret Santa for my present, a beautiful necklace, it is just what I wanted. Are you going to reveal yourself? x

I haven't opened mine yet! x

When do we reveal? I bet mine knowsit was me already lol xx

Thank u to my ss :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324805511.338014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324805511.338014.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 34
Thank you secret Santa! The massage was beautiful :) I got some fizzes, a thorntons chocolate and a little jar for me to put my wishes in. Love it :) xxx

I got a me to you bear, thank you ss whoever you are! x

Attachments

• Pf secret santa.jpg
    Pf secret santa.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 31
Thank you very very much to my Secret Santa! I got a lovely book, which I cannot wait to start reading later! It looks fab! I may have to get the 4 previous ones to learn more about the character "Hunter" hehe! Are you going to reveal yourself? :whistle: ;-) xxx

Attachments

• SDC14818.JPG
    SDC14818.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 24
Thank you very much my secret santa, we all love our presents :)
I got a yankee candle and toblerone,
Adam got some science putty and a selection box and Elexia got a lamaze toy :D
I was trying to guess who my secret santa is but i dont have a clue, do you want to reveal yourself? ;) x x

I'll reveal that I was lynettes secret Santa :) xxx glad you liked everything xxx

Yay Mel for starting us off...
Ill reveal I was tinytoes secret Santa xx

Merry Christmas guys! Thank you SS, I got some fudge and an awesome looking cracker game which we're saving to play with the in-laws tomorrow, looking forward to that :)

I was setsde secret santa but she already knows that's as she left the forum & wanted to know xx

:hugs: A huge thank you DP for an fantastically kind Christmas pressie and a lovely note . My camera is having a fit but its a lovey big box of Lily o briens and a lovely pouch of lilly o briens uglies too . Very seriously the nicest christmas gift I recieved I actually shed a little tear , lovely not included too . Thanks soo much ! My SS was Kirsty xxx

Thanks ss I got some shower gel, a cake with marshmallows on and a body suit and two vests for Orlando :love:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Tinytoes you are so very welcome hunny xxxx I'm really happy you liked them xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member