The Big Bang Theory.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheaters!!! Lol I would *cough* aquire them early but have decided to set the TiVo and I'm going to not watch at all until Xmas then I'm going to do a little marathon session :)
I say that but doubt ill hold out till chrimbo!

It's starts on the 15th!! Not long to wait, so I'm not watching anymore til then!

Everyone likes this show, this show is freaking hilarious, I love it.

Last edited:
I've only just started watching this on T4 every Saturday, loving Sheldon! :love: Can't believe I've never seen it!! x

I've only just started watching this on T4 every Saturday, loving Sheldon! :love: Can't believe I've never seen it!! x

Shame on you missj!! Everyone needs Big Bang in their lives! Lol x

Lol! I record the T4 episodes, what channel does everyone else watch it on?? X

Tapatalking!

It's on everyday on e4 at 2. They've only just started repeating season 1 so you should be able to cram some in x

Loving it!!!! Last nights was the funniest yet I think. Loved the games!

Howard in space has been so good, nearly made me love sheldon a little less but no quite lol

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I am so behind! But all over the place too.. Think I've accidently recorded two different series. I'm watching some of the beginning (think its series 2) and I'm also watching the ones where Howard is training at NASA. :eh: Not that I'm complaining, I could watch Sheldon all day cos he's hilarious! x

I am so behind! But all over the place too.. Think I've accidently recorded two different series. I'm watching some of the beginning (think its series 2) and I'm also watching the ones where Howard is training at NASA. :eh: Not that I'm complaining, I could watch Sheldon all day cos he's hilarious! x

I've found it's so easy to watch you don't mind if you the episodes are all over the place :D

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I've got OH the series 1-5 box set for Xmas x he's a big fan lol c

U can get the box set in hmv for £10! That's series 1-5!!! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members