The Big Bang Theory.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoom zoom zoom!!

Have you seen the one where penny dislocates her shoulder and she asks Shelton to be more 'comforting'

He has me in stitches!!

its on now on channel e4 hunni x x x

I LOVE BIG BANG!!!!! :) Watch it on good old E4 every day...i want to get the boxsets tho!! :) I like the episode where bernadette and howard do the kids party and when she buys him the rolex and says I want my baby to have pretty things! :) haha. xxx

New season is about to start in the next week or two on E4. Can't wait to see Wolowitz in space :D

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Omg this has excited me so much I just squealed and scared the hell out of the rabbit :rofl: I'll probably be on holiday when it starts though!

Love, Jugs x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347726451.283381.jpg

We bought this!! :D BAZINGA!!!

We went to buy the box set series 1-5, but it was sold out :( so we couldn't walk away with no BBT so just got this to tide us over till I can get the box set!!!

New season is about to start in the next week or two on E4. Can't wait to see Wolowitz in space :D

So excited for it! :yay:

I'm currently trying to decide whether it's worth getting the box sets (same with HIMYM) when e4 are doing that "putting them on constantly like they did with Friends for a decade" thing.

I see a trailer for season 6 on YouTube. It looks amaze balls!!

I've done some digging, it's back in November! Excited!!! :dance:

Me and my hubby got obsessed worn BBT when friends stopped playing on E4!! It's hard to pick a favourite episode but one of my favourites has to be the one where Amy and Sheldon film their Internet show 'fun with flags' and Amy dresses up as a pretzel. So funny. Oh and Raj falls in love with Siri. He he. Love this show.

I'm sorry to say this girls but, I've seen 3 episodes of season 6!!

Ok, I'm not sorry! Lol but its hilarious!!!

I'm sorry to say this girls but, I've seen 3 episodes of season 6!!

Ok, I'm not sorry! Lol but its hilarious!!!

*cough* me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back