Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans??

claireyfairey

Reaction score
:oops: Anyone else stupidly obsessed with the awesomeness that is Buffy? :oops: Or is it just me???

I have all the box sets and randomly quote it all the time, haha! I love it :D

So for any more Buffy fans I have some questions for you!

Which series is your favourite?
Favourite character?
Favourite villain?
Favourite Quote?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Monkey pants lol!

I never watched it I think my brothers went through a faze. :)

OMG! I was obsessed!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Erm...series 5-7 cant choose which one though
Favourite character?
Spike! :oops: mmmmmmm.....yummy
Favourite villain?
Oooh....The first
Favourite Quote?
"You listen to me. [Kneels in front of her] I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you. [Buffy looks away; he reaches toward her face] Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy."-spike

I've got all the buffy and i've got all the angel. lol. First had them on video but just HAD to buy them on DVD. I love them all and have watched then over and over and over and over again. My best line is in Buffy series 1 the one called Angel where they are just getting in together at the end of the episode they kiss and buffys necklace burns angels neck and she looks at him and says 'it hurts or its painful or something like that. It brings tears to my eyes everytime! lol. love it!

Series one

Favourite character?
Willow

Favourite villain?
Drucilla

Favourite Quote?
From Doppelgangland "It's really nice that you guys missed me. Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs, did ya? "

Tee.
And, hee

Oooo ME ME ME ME ME!!!

I LOVE BUFFY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Series fave is deffo series 6 where Spike and Buffy get jiggy - its sooo horny!
Fave Episode is Once More With Feeling - the musical episode
Fave character - Anya I think she is hilarious. But I love em all. Dawn, Giles, Spike. The only one that ever irritated me was Riley
Fave villain - Spike. Im in love with Spike. But i also like Faith, she is hot and spunky.
Fave quote: SPIKE: I was actually at Woodstock. That was a weird gig. I fed off a flowerperson, and I spent the next six hours watchin' my hand move.

I sooo wish there were more. I have all the box sets and i even have the musical episode on a dvd all of its own! :oops: YEs im sad!! I just think its amazingly well written and Vampires are just so damn sexeh!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: BUFFY ROCKS!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay I'm glad it's not just me! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Tadpole - That's one of my favourite Willow quotes ever, haha :)

Okay, here's mine:

Favourite series (in order, ha): 3, 2, 5, 1, 7, 6, 4 (Series 3 is awesomely funny and I love the Mayor! 2 is just brilliant, 5 was well made and sooooo sad....the others are a bit blah...series 6 was so depressing and even though it was good it just didn't have the same Buffy spark for me....and series 4 was just crap, there are a few gems in there but Riley is just so :puke: )

Favourite character: Um....I actually really like Buffy and think she has a lot of funny lines, but second to Buffy I think it's a toss up between Spike, Xander and Giles :)

Favourite villain: I love love LOVE the Mayor! I thought Glory was wicked too, after that I think Drusilla and Spike were cool :D

Favourite quote: I have loads :oops: :oops: :oops:
(from Choices)
Willow: It seems like your mom is in a state of denial...
Buffy: More like a continent.

(from Earshot)
G: It says they can infect the host.
B: Infect? Infect?! Giles! Infect?? (it has to be seen in context to be funny really....I thought it was cute!)

Willow: I am eating this banana! Lunchtime be damned! 8)

loved it soooo much when we first watched it DS would have been way too young but we explained the blood and guts wasnt real the vampires were actors that wore make up and he loved it too!!

we also HAVE to watch the Angel seasons in sync so that angel and buffy coming in and out makes sense with the plot IYKWIM

claireyfairey said:
:shakehead: Like the mother of more than one child I refuse to pick a fave :talkhand: , they are good in their own way, I love them equally.

Episode had to be 'shhhh' or 'once more with feeling', very clever :clap:

claireyfairey said:
Favourite character?

Ditto my last answer, :shhh: but I had a crush on Angel and Spike oh and Wesley when he gets tough in Angel

Never quite got Tara, just didnt feel her and the whole lesbian thingy with Willow seemed more for the men audience pleaser than anything BUT I have to say did buy that they were in love...have I just contradicted myself there? :lol:

claireyfairey said:
Favourite villain?
GOT to be the three nerds- comedy ledgends!

I dont see spike as a baddy although raping Buffy obviously puts him at the top for most sinister, gah what an episode.

claireyfairey said:
Favourite Quote?
Anything Anya said

OMG has anyone seen the Joss wheedon Dr Horrible singalong blog?
:wink: An early Xmas prezzy for yous!! http://drhorrible.com/index.html

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Buffy!!! (and Angel for that matter!!!) I was soooooooo gutted when it ended I think Whedon is a genius!!! I love his Fire Fly series and film too! (OH keeps yelling at me to watch Dr Horrible - haven't had time yet, what with all this baby malarky!!)

Probably the 5th with Glory, although Dawn got on my wick! Loved the 6th with Spike/Buffy jiggy too and the musical episode is one of my favourite TV moments ever.

Favourite character?
So difficult!! Glory!!, Anya, Giles! (yum), and of course Spike!!!

Favourite villain?
Glory and Spike.

Favourite Quote?
I can't even rememberthe words to simple children's songs, so I have no hope of remembering quotes from anything I watch, lol!! :rotfl:

I love Buffy!!!!! my hubby think I'm very sad lol :shakehead: but I don't care!
He has bought me the box set of all the series for Christmas, its only taken me 2 years to talk him into it!

anyhoo
fav series - 3 the buffy/angel angst is awesome!
fav character - Xander - i love him!!
fav villain - the mayor, Glory those scary Silent men where no one could talk!
fav quote - too many to choose!

I'm a big fan of the series too, have all the box sets and think season 3 is the best with all the Buffy/Angel stuff :)

Fav character, that's a tough one, I guess Angel for the eye-candy and then Spike for being evil but oh so great :cheer:

Fav quote, I can't remember any right now as it's been a few months since I finally finished the whole series.

Fav villains are Spike and Druscilla.

YAY A BUFFY THREAD!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i was and still am pretty obbsessed :lol: I have figures...and puppets...and graphic novels...and all the dvd's (what a geek, please dont hate me :lol: ) Although saying that i love pretty much everything Joss Whedon does :D Nice to see there are others :clap: :lol: I also love season 3 the best. Its still set at the high school, youve got all the drama with angel leaving and faith going bad, love it :lol:

Im gonna have to have a think about my favorites now...hmmm :think:

Favourite character : LOVE spike :dance:
Favourite villain? I think that evil Angel is one of my faves. He's a right ******* when he's Angelus. :twisted:
Favourite Quote? Pretty much anything that Spike or Xander say.

Spike: "You hit me with an ax one time. Remember? Uh, 'Get the hell away from my daughter!"
:lol: I actually loved the relationship between Spike and Joyce, i thought i was very sweet. He was always really respectful towards her.

Xander: "It's officially nippy. So say my nips"

one of my favourite episodes is in season 2 called I only have eyes for you, the one when Buffy and Angelus get taken over by the spirits of a teacher and pupil who had an affair in the 50's which ends in murder. So emotional.

Hush has to be the best episode :lol: The scene in the class room and the scene where Xander wakes up to find e's lost his voice and blames it on the trussed up Spike... the facial expressions, mouth movements and hand gestures are hilarious... :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Hush has to be the best episode :lol: The scene in the class room and the scene where Xander wakes up to find e's lost his voice and blames it on the trussed up Spike... the facial expressions, mouth movements and hand gestures are hilarious... :rotfl:

I agree. Hush is by far one of my favorite episodes. Very funny and also really scary. The Gentlemen are actually bloody frightening :lol: I loved Giles' little drawings on the overhead projector :rotfl:

i LOVE the one where they all lose their memories, spike ends up thinking that giles is his dad :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back