Not open for further replies.

KellyHook

Reaction score
Anyone else love it as much as me?? :love:

Who is your favourite?

Favourite Episode?

:yay:

Sheldon of course!

And I love the soft kitty episode! Sheldon is so funny when he's ill! :)

Me and my OH love it, we love Sheldon and Amy makes me laugh too, I don't know which is my fave episode, there are so many that I like x

Sheldon is the best!!!

I like it when he drinks coffee!!! Zoom zoom zoom!! :lol:

Sheldon is the best!!!

I like it when he drinks coffee!!! Zoom zoom zoom!! :lol:

LOL, I was watching one last night where he drank coffee and got all hyper and the I like the stag night one where he thinks hes drunk lol, he is pure brilliance, we say we would like a Sheldon :lol: x

I complelt love this programme I have every episode other than the latest series. It's all about 'the tiaraaaaaa' and Sheldon and 'Bazinga' xxx

Little bit in love with leonard :) but love sheldon to,
Did you know that the girl who plays Amy is actually a neuro scientist who the got to play her, she's not an actress but I think she does an amazing job! Love the one at the end of think it was the second series when they end up in the arctic and sheldon has arranged the hut like the flat and has his spot etc!! Lol

Yeah I saw that she was a scientist but I think she has been an actress aswell as I am sure she played blossom in the appropriately named programme-blossom lol, I could be wrong though. But she is fantastic. I can see what you mean about Leonard, I had a little tv crush on him when I was younger when he was in Rosanne :blush: Moral to this story-I watch too much tv :lol:

Yeah she was blossom. She just happens to have a phd as well. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I looooovvvveeeee this show so much!!! Defo my fav is one where sheldon gets loads of diff size bath sets for penny just incase, and when she gives him the napkin with Leonard nemoy DNA he gets really happy and hugs her :)

Have a small girl crush on penny LOL! She's so slim and pretty I wanna be her lol.

Think u have competition is DH keeps saying I must be BBT's number 1 fan lol!!

I have sooooo many favourite episodes but I just live the one where Sheldon goes to accept an award and get pissed and takes his trousers off!!

Fave characters are Sheldon and Amy!

Other fave episode is when Sheldon buys Amy the tiara! Hahaha!

Little bit in love with leonard :) but love sheldon to,
Did you know that the girl who plays Amy is actually a neuro scientist who the got to play her, she's not an actress but I think she does an amazing job! Love the one at the end of think it was the second series when they end up in the arctic and sheldon has arranged the hut like the flat and has his spot etc!! Lol

She is an actress she played blossom in the children's show blossom in 1990's sad thing is I remember watching it as a kid. If u google their ages most are in their late 30's early 40's and yet don't look it xxx

What?? 30's and 40's? No way.... I'm surprised!

I love this too! I just adore Leonard! But for laughs Sheldon wins!

Penny is the youngest at 26, the others are 30's and sheldon is like 40 ish, I wouldn't have guessed!

Penny is the youngest at 26, the others are 30's and sheldon is like 40 ish, I wouldn't have guessed!

The episode where Sheldon gets all the cats, including Zazzles (because he's just so Zazzy!) absolutely kills me. I love it.

I love this too! I just adore Leonard! But for laughs Sheldon wins!

I still would ;-)

The thing I love most of BBT is the fact that no matter how many times I have seen a particular episode, it's still funny to me!

I was thinking the same thing, I can watch the same episode and it still be funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back