The Big Bang Theory.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sheldon! I really liked the episode when penny bought them both vintage star trek toys unopened and sheldon being visited by toy dr spock talking him into opening the toy and playing with it :)

I love it, I can't pick a favourite episode or character I love them all lol :)

OH is at football, so once kids are in bed (in a minute), kettles going on and I'm having a BBT marathon! :)

I looooovvvvve this show. I have even bought DH Sheldon t-shirts at great expense! AND I have a cat called Sheldon. My favourite episodes are Howard doing Nasa training and having to survive overnight in the wild, Amy's girl crush on Penny and the hideous portrait she gave Penny. Penny standing up to the cyber bully/thief on behalf of Sheldon and where Raj thinks about getting engaged but his date thinks he is gay. Also any episode with either Sheldon's or Leonard's mum in it, it would be awesome if there was an episode with both of them in.

Last edited:
I only watched the NASA training episode the other night! It made me laugh :lol:

O...M...G I love love love big bang!!! DH got me season 5 on DVD for my bday on Tuesday. Ive nearly watched them all. Sheldon and leonard are my favourites. Bazinga!!

love it too - Sheldon defo my favourite hes funny wihtout meaning to be and when you watch outtakes and he actually laughs its strange cos hes usually so straight faced lol

favourite episode without a doubt is when he breaks into a childrens ball pool and leonard gets in and he keeps hiding but popping up and saying bazinga never fails to make me laugh oh and the time where he tried to scare leonard with sumin jumping outta their mailbox but ti didny work but then sheldon opened it and a big airbag with leonards face popped out and scared the bejesus outta sheldon haha xx

Oo kaz I reaally need to see the outtakes now!

Oo kaz I reaally need to see the outtakes now!

honestly ul love them youtube the ball pit one first it is hilarious an not even an outtake dunnio how they kept a straight face through it all but looked so much fun xx

BAZINGA!!!! Just watched that one, nearly wee'd, gets me every time!!
I love Leonard, he's my fave. I'm gonna watch some out takes now, didnt even know they existed!!

Love, Jugs x

Am totally gonna spend the rest of the night watching bloopers now :) so much for my early night and She's All That lol I'm sat here watching it on my phone and my moms just come up to ask what I'm laughing at aha. Sheldon is so cute when he cracks up :love:

Love, Jugs x

i love all the characters, and love all the shows. my fav has got to be when seldon dressed up in the french maid's outfit was so funny, suits him too x x x

Am totally gonna spend the rest of the night watching bloopers now :) so much for my early night and She's All That lol I'm sat here watching it on my phone and my moms just come up to ask what I'm laughing at aha. Sheldon is so cute when he cracks up :love:

Love, Jugs x

I'm also watching them on my phone!! :) love it!

P.s I love She's all that!!

Me too Kel but by the time I'd finished watch BBT on my phone it had finished LOL

Love, Jugs x

Just been watching the best of sheldon on YouTube, totally forgot about when he was dressed as the flash nervously pacing lol

Zoom zoom zoom!!

Have you seen the one where penny dislocates her shoulder and she asks Shelton to be more 'comforting'

He has me in stitches!!

I love that one its so funny! Sheldon is so cute :love:

Love, Jugs x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members