The big 2WW after my operation!! Now inc darker OPKs..

Just catching up, how do i keep missing this!!!!! i see a line on the blue test and opk looking good :) xxxx

babybo......... you are late logging on this morming! Glad I cheer you up and thanks everyone for clarifying "feeling very Samantha" - Miss J - you naughty lady!

Eeeeeek I am soooo excited for you maybe! xxx

Lol thanx for noticing daniph!! Haha. I a tually got up late this morning so didn't do the usual retual of checking in before I get up!!

X

Just caught up...you lot have been busy! The blue test looks good Maybe, hope this is your sticky bean!! xx

Dammit. Sorry girls was engrossed In work! Daniph if you still have my number and there is a desperate situation like that you have permission to pass my number on. Or text me and tell me to wake up! Ha ha.

Maybe-I think you did it!! So exciting!

Dammit. Sorry girls was engrossed In work! Daniph if you still have my number and there is a desperate situation like that you have permission to pass my number on. Or text me and tell me to wake up! Ha ha.

Maybe-I think you did it!! So exciting!

Spammy - why thank you. I still have your number! Fab! Will do! I shall text you and ask specific permission and then we get to see piccies faster ! woop woop! Hows ur foot by the way!!! xxx

Much better thanks. Back in the heels! He he. Just wish my hormones would sort themselves out. I have had permanent pmt for 3 months now!! Stupid dodgy giblets. How are you and beanie doing?!

glad your back in heels! I am still tottering around in them! yaya!!! Boots and I are good although I am really showig - second child!) which is becoming increasingly hard to hide! ahhhhh! I want you to sort out ur giblets too! xxxx

Maybe its def a blue cross , how exciting and miss J i was going to say your very very sexy! , well i still suppose you are ;) x

Daniph does anybody have any idea your trying etc?
Your time is flying by! When is your scan date? X

Its flying by for you but it feels like forever for me!! hehe!! Noone knows and want to keep it quiet until December ( contract renewal at work - dont want to give them a reason not to!). Its a nightmare. I have really "popped" xxx I had a scan last Friday and this monday, boots is good and measuring perfectly. Have my booking in appointment this sunday and dont know 12 week scan date yet! mwah xxxx

x

Attachments

• Maybe.jpg
    Maybe.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 34
  • Maybe2.jpg
    Maybe2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 34
December???? Omg good luck with that one!! How will you hide it until then? X

(sorry to take over thread maybe) xx

hmmmmm - by saying i ate al the pies!!!!!! no idea - until io started showing i was convinced it would be easy - until 22 weeks with lo before i showed! xx

Lol Kirsty - I wish I was, I'm hiding behind my avatar of Samantha from Sex and The City (just incase you thought it was me lol) x x

miss j is so hot that i thought she had been a miss july on a calendar! hotty! xx

Just posting some piccys for you, my test and my (hopefully final) non preggo supper! :)

I'll update in the morning!

xx

Attachments

• C15 13dpo clearblue +.jpg
    C15 13dpo clearblue +.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Last supper!.jpg
    Last supper!.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
There better not be a builder around whilst I'm waiting for these pics ;) lol x

Users who are viewing this thread