the best moment.......

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
that u have had since uv had ur lil ones? with someone or thing other than u lil one?

one evening wen B was about 1 week old i was BF and my boobs hurt like hell so mum was sitting with me while i was feeding B to calm me down B fell asleep so i put him down and me and mum layed on my bed talking bout everything n anything and we fell asleep i have never been that close to my mum ever before and i will always remember it

awwwwwwwwww hun that is so sweet and such a special moment :D

my best moment was when i had just got colby off to sleep the first night i brought her home and i lay on the bed and OH and Adele came into the room with tea and toast and we all sat on the bed for a big cuddle and Adele said ' mummy i love you for giving me Colby' it was so sweet and i burst into tears....lol

my best moment was litteraly when matthew was born and i looked at Ben he was nearly in tears and i realised that at that moment we shared something that would never belong to anyone else and i loved him more than ever :D

My best moment was just before I was dicharged from hospital, I had just started to feel better and I went to dress Rubie for the first time. It was the first time I had picked her up and the first time it sank in that she was mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back