• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders!!

Sorry to say it is only an infection that left him with bleeding to the brain!

No ones fault. :roll:

But cos that fit doctor told social services that Mo couldn' cope, they look at her file and see she killed trevor!! :shock: Probably the next story line! Dun dun duuuuuun :dance:

she leaves soon doesn she, made its linked to this then

And this Jane thing................ Grant Verses Ian!!! :shock:

What's she thinking!! i'd well dump Ian for Grant anyday!!! Yum Yum!! :wink:

Why is Grunt doing Jane? When did that happen. Lost all interest when Mini Den left and their was no more naked torso shots :(

Ooooohhh little dennis, now I wouldn't kick him out of bed!!

Yvonne where are you tonight? Are you coming on MSN?? I need to talk to you

A minutes silence please for my husba...I mean Mini Den. May he rest in soap peace.

Gone from our TV but not from our naughty dreams

nigelharman_hello.jpg

lol, naa hes far to pretty, cute smile, very cute, but he needs some stubble or something lol

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... swap shop for Fiance....... only kidding ... or am I? :wink:

I am, honest!

layla said:
lol, naa hes far to pretty, cute smile, very cute, but he needs some stubble or something lol

Blasphemer!!!!! I used to kiss him goodnight every night but OH "lost" my calender when we turned the study into a nursery, hmmmm

layla said:

LOL I'll rough him up :wink: give him a leather jacket and a motorbike, a couple of tattoo's.... mmm dreamy :lol:

Sami said:
layla said:

LOL I'll rough him up :wink: give him a leather jacket and a motorbike, a couple of tattoo's.... mmm dreamy :lol:

No, leave him alone (come here Dennis, I won't let the nasty people hurt you...)

Sami said:
layla said:

oh yes, now your talking! lol

Here's a bit of rough for you Sami and Layla. Now don't fight over him, he's man enough for you both

char_frankbutcher.jpg

I am going to own up to something really embarrassing now.

I think Martin Fowler is pretty nice!! :shock:

beanie said:
Here's a bit of rough for you Sami and Layla. Now don't fight over him, he's man enough for you both

char_frankbutcher.jpg

LMAO!! that really made me chuckle :D

yep i agree, there is something very cute about martin, but again, he needs tattoos, stubble and a bike lol

FRANK BUTCHER!!! :shock:

Lol, Patrick may be the man for you girls! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back