• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders!!

SEE!!!1

Stupid fool!!!

His face goes all wonky!

Beanie do you have a dennis shrine or something?!!! you have alot of pics

god i thought you meant mini den lol!!!

Yvonne said:
SEE!!!1

Stupid fool!!!

His face goes all wonky!

Beanie do you have a dennis shrine or something?!!! you have alot of pics

Now you have made him angry...you wouldn't like him when he's angry (might have got some programmes mixed up)

86.jpg

Shrine, what shrine? If the court asks I have been keeping to the conditions of my restraining order (Mini Den be quiet, I'm typing here, I'll let you out of your cage ina bit).

Oh Beanie you are very strange!! lol In a funny way :dance:

I know, my car is poorly at the mo and I have been stuck In my home town. Believe me you would go strange if you were here.

beanie said:
Ben, Phil and Kathy's son who has lived most of his life in South Africa yet has no hint of an accent. For that simple reason he is obviously not to be trusted.

That's why he mumbles so much, Beanie!!

Too many poo story lines at the moment. Couldn't they give little Mo just a happy storyline for a change.... poor "cah"!!
Only bit keeping me interested is for when Ian finds out about his bird with Grant...... ooohhhhhh!
Emilia xx

ps. We're 2 episodes behind you.

just wanted to say, you're all bonkers.

Beanie, you don't need to let him out of the cage, just make sure he has plenty of food and fresh water and a little wheel for exercise

iv only just found this thread!!!!

u girls are crackers lol

Beanie i have found the ultimate match for your little Den.

Who can resist................................

char_jimbranning.jpg

Who ever disses my juvenile Jim can answer to me :talkhand:

LMAO!! :lol: Ah bless he does have a heart of gold!

treats me right thats all that matters!! lol :lol:

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back