wot wld u have done

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
mum just had B sat down on his changing matt n he fell n banged his head on the floor / changin matt n started to cry, mum sed i was stupid picking him up n had a real go at me for comforting my baby

should i have left him? n let him cry or did i do the rite thing?

it depends how you did it. Did you jump up quickly and maybe make him more aware of what happened. Im not being cruel but sometimes Jess will trip and if she catches my eye she will start howling and making a fuss but if Im out of eyeshot she get up as if nothing happened.

But in saying that b is only a younger baby. No, i think you did the right thing. Your mum is a bit harsh, Im scared of her. :(

lol i was not in eye sight distance so he didnt know i was there

Of course you would pick him up and comfort him, what on earth is your mum thinking? :shock:

Don't worry you did the right thing, he is only a baby :)

ide have done the exact same. so personally i think u did the right thing.
xx

You did the right thing Sarah.
I know what laura is saying, If Amy falls (not badly) and she doesn't notice i am looking she just gets up and carries on but if i intervene she makes a right fuss!! :roll:

Maybe thats what you mum was meaning to not mard him so to speak, but if you were not in eye shot and he was still crying then it must have hurt him.

Ah bless him. :(

sarah

i think you did the right thing he is still really young.
xxx Katrina

Poor B....Sounds like your mum is being a bit defensive, probably feels guilty. You totally did the right thing, bless him hope he's ok now?

sarah
Have you tried a galt baby ring. Its like a big doughnut and they can sit in them and play and if they fall its only onto the ring and it gives them a bit of independance. Ours was a major success. You can pick them up cheap on ebay, thats where we got ours and I put it back on and more or less got my money back.

MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&shortcut=0&from=R41&query=galt+ring&category0=&Submit=Search

that should be the link for one above

if you go into ebay and put in'galt' then 'ring' it will bring loads up.

ha ha i just remembered i have one of these, brought it before B and its in the garage as we moved lol better get it out lol

Blimey, sorry but your mum is out of order and you know best. If that was my mum I would have put her in her place :shock:

You did the right thing. Glad B is ok - give him a big hug from his adoptive mummy in SA. >>kiss kiss<< :D
Emilia xx

stitch some velcro on his bottoms - works wonders :wink:

Never tried it, but thought about it - more when they're older though. Just imagine, a velcro body suit, no more straps in buggies, and you wouldn't need photos on the wall - just stick the real thing up there when guests come round and the added bonus of keeping them away from the biccies on the coffee table :D It's late on a Saturday night, Stuarts working, and I've gone into daft mode :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back