• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders!!

layla said:
beanie said:
Here's a bit of rough for you Sami and Layla. Now don't fight over him, he's man enough for you both

char_frankbutcher.jpg

LMAO!! that really made me chuckle :D

yep i agree, there is something very cute about martin, but again, he needs tattoos, stubble and a bike lol

LOL !!! Mmmmmmmm Brad pitt in fight club, with all them tattoo's, that stubble, the sexy fag hanging out his mouth, AHHHHHHH HE IS CALLING MY NAME!!! mmmmmmmmmm (goes off to find pictures of brad pitt)

He's a love machine in that string vest of his...

oo no, dont like brad either lol, god whats wrong wtih me??? lol

quiz1321outcome1.jpg

hubba hubba!!

now he is perfect, tall, stubble, tattoos, and an action man, he can check my pulse anyday! :wink:

Anyway, turning the conversation back round to little dennis....

hehehehe

No not little dennis, he loves himself too much!! and he was crap at pretending to cry

hmmmm went off him when he went all science whadyamacallit

it was invented by a guy who wrote science fiction apprently! :shock:

Jake moon!!! oh yes now there is someone i would like to closely check out!

Anyway this thread started off with a serious matter and all of us being the loons we are have turned it into a horny wives club!! lol

aahh, I have my own tall, tattoo'd action man

seren047.jpg

am so soppy I know but if he reads this thread and sees I have been obsessing over Mini Den then he will make fun of me again.

what you on about sami?? lol :lol:

my action man is at the pub getting trollied i think lol

so im off to bed, see you guys tomorrow

keep the horny wives club going!!! :lol:

xx

Mark isn't tatto'd, and won't let me ride a motorbike :wall: but he does have sexy stubble....I do love my darling fiance.....

2005_1115Image0002.jpg

i wondered that too Kim!! :think:

We must be thick!! lol

Kim said:
what you on about sami?? lol :lol:

LOL, it's that scientoligy or whatever it is (looks at pic to check it's tom cruise and realises she is wrong i think!!). I mean, whats it all about?!

mmmm nice men everyone :wink:

mine's being a knob and I want to kill him with a knife or similar object :roll:

Yvonne said:
No not little dennis, he loves himself too much!! and he was crap at pretending to cry

Now look what you have done!!!
weepingdenis.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stop it, i want to go to bed but i cant leave this thread, its tooooo funny! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back