Let's hear it for the boys!

Shinymac

Reaction score
I just wanted to do a nice post about my OH, because lately, he has been an absolute star!

I had a terrible night's sleep the other night. My two 5 year olds both woke me up in the middle of the night (nightmares - one about being homeless, the other about the police!), and then I needed a wee, then I just couldn't get comfy and all in all felt pants yesterday at work due to lack of sleep.
So he said he would sleep all night last night in the kid's room with them, so that if they woke up, they wouldn't come and get me up, and also so I could have the whole double bed all to myself and sprawl out and get a good night's sleep for once! Bless him.

Also, he's booked us a romantic meal in February as a late Valentine's Day treat because the kids are away at grandparents for half term, and he's just generally being a little angel. I'm starting worry that he's going to spring something on me that I won't be able to argue with - like "Hey, I've decided to go and visit my mate in China for 8 weeks, you don't mind do you?" Haha! Let's hope he's just being a good boy for once!

Aw bless 'im how adorable! Isn't it awful that we suspect ulterior motive every time they do something nice lol. I think it's great that you're posting to celebrate his loveliness, normally all we seem to do is moan about them, they'd be dead chuffed if they knew they got recognition for being good too!

What a darling! :clap:

Yes they are complete stars really but lets not let them see this thread! :shhh: :rotfl:

YAY OH! :cheer: :dance: :clap:

I agree, my OH is being a love as well these days, even though I'm so busy and tired after the week at work that the least little thing has me in a hysterical sobbing heap by Friday evening! He works twice as hard as me and is shouldering a lot of financial worry right now - and will still make a cuppa for me in the evening and "do bedtime" when he comes in from work.

He's brill.

Sue

Awww that's lovely!

I'm so jealous..

..but so nice to hear someone praising their OH instead of moaning about them and the things they're not doing (I do it all the time :doh: ).. :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back