The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rach!

I would love to get pg again! not going to happen for a while thoughn :(

Good luck with it all :hug: :hug: :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!

Just wanted to let you all know I won't be around much anymore, thank you so much to everyone who has given so much love & support over my pregnancy with Libby and the first year of her life. We have had a ball!!

But I think its time to bow out from PF and leave you all to it, I expect all you regular posters on here to keep me up to date on Facebook, and who knows - if we decide on a lil bro or sis for Libby Lovepops then maybe I'll be back?!

So:

JM - Good Luck with TTC
V - You are amazing, we'll def be keeping in touch on Fb - so chat soon!!
Trix - Will miss your posts, but make sure you grafitti my wall every now & then if you wanna keep in touch :hug:
KK - When you & A have another let me know & I'll pounce on C :rotfl:
M - Will be expecting you to get preg at same time as KK & me :wink:
MB - Huge congrats on Baby#2 - you better keep me up to date through FB - kisses for gorgeous Austin from libby :hug:
And everyone else - love to you all - if you haven't got my facebook, then find me through one of these lot :hug: :hug:

Feel a bit sad :cry: but its for the best - I don't really feel like I fit in on here anymore :?

Emmylou said:
Just wanted to let you all know I won't be around much anymore, thank you so much to everyone who has given so much love & support over my pregnancy with Libby and the first year of her life. We have had a ball!!

But I think its time to bow out from PF and leave you all to it, I expect all you regular posters on here to keep me up to date on Facebook, and who knows - if we decide on a lil bro or sis for Libby Lovepops then maybe I'll be back?!

So:

JM - Good Luck with TTC
V - You are amazing, we'll def be keeping in touch on Fb - so chat soon!!
Trix - Will miss your posts, but make sure you grafitti my wall every now & then if you wanna keep in touch :hug:
KK - When you & A have another let me know & I'll pounce on C :rotfl:
M - Will be expecting you to get preg at same time as KK & me :wink:
MB - Huge congrats on Baby#2 - you better keep me up to date through FB - kisses for gorgeous Austin from libby :hug:
And everyone else - love to you all - if you haven't got my facebook, then find me through one of these lot :hug: :hug:

Feel a bit sad :cry: but its for the best - I don't really feel like I fit in on here anymore :?

:shock: :shock: eh???!!!!! :cry:

aww em i will sadly miss you and libby hope to meet up with you again though but take care and give libby a big huge kiss from me and jayde :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww no gonna be sad to see you go Em but will keep up with you on Facebook :)

Em; :cry: :cry: :cry: I will miss you but i will catch up with you on facebook... can't get rid of me that easily :wink: 8) :hug:

:shock: em so sorry your going please pop in now and again and let us know how you are :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

just thought id say hi to everyone and babies that are left on the forum as i know some of you have gone :(

took jayde swimming today and been to see grandma going to stayand play tomorrow, rach and mb hope your preganancys are going ok and your not getting too much sickness :hug: :hug:

awww tis really sad to see this thread winding down :(
hi :wave: jaydesmummy im ok ta hun not many symptoms yet looking forward to seeing you get your bfp :hug: xxxxxxxx

aww thanks rach :D , i know what you mean abou :D this thread winding down i really liked this thread too :(

its just one of those threads i always expected to be here :( and now it seems everyone is leaving or not posting so much (guilty myself too i know) xxxxxxxx

Hi all
have rare online access so thought i'd just say hi

I am still in refuge but hopefully will be rehoused in next 6 weeks

Dylan is a delight he is hyperactive like a little tornado LOL. he is almost walking can climb the stairs and climb over everything

i miss you ALL one day will be back online :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave:
Was just having a quick snoop :shhh:
Rach & maybebaby - BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP's!!!! :cheer:
Love to all from Em & Libby Lovepops :hug:

hi cloud9 nice to hear from you love toyou and dylan hope hehad a nice birthday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi em love to you and libby :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

me and jayde havent done much lately as shes bunged up w :hug: ith cold :hug: bless her love and hugs to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cloud9 hun :hug: so good to hear off you was looking around for you when it was dylans birthday didnt know till then about you being in a refuge :hug: :hug: :hug: hope dylans birthday went well and hope to see you back soon xxxxxxxx

emm great to hear off you hun hope you and libby are well missing you loads :wave: xxxxxxxx

jaydesmummy :hug: hope jaydes better hun xxxxxxx

just wanted to say a quick hello to you all :wave: :wave: and hope you and your LO's are all ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back