The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um, hello?! can i come in!! i havent posted in here for aaaaaaaaaaaaages!!

millie is walking! cant believe how fast she's growing up!

how is everyone?

Hi Trix, millie is sooo cute, where is the time going?! Thomas is fine, he is a little monkey although very cute with it!!

So when are we all going to be having number 2?! Here I am could be resserrected again!!!

omg this thread still going which is great il be popping back now from time to time to say hi if thats ok,

hope everyone is well :hug: :hug:

i would like to have baby #2 when millie is 3 or 4 years old, so no pregnant trix for a while yet!

what about u missac?

Aww well done walking millie!! :clap:
havin a few probs with my ex's family and new girlfreind but other than that things r great!
went to a psychic fayre the other day, interesting... told me i could concieve in 9 to 10 months (a boy) and me and the new fella will have 2 kids! and we will have a big commitment change in 18months but he didnt think it was marriage, possibly a move! he also told me i was going to ireland lol and that we could have an opportunity to live in new zealand in a few yrs! odd... he also knew my friend had just passed her driving test in her reading lol! im sceptical about it all tho, im gonna go see the woman my mum went to a few yrs back, shes been so accurate, my mum has never told us anything til it had happened, and its all true! she knew id do something to upset and dissapoint her when i was 17 (got preg lol) and that my sister would be a great hairdresser, when at that time she had no interest in it and i was constantly doing my dolls hair lol! she also said id travel the world, which i have a little bit already, but i really want to go further with it in a few yrs! i have to go see her to confirm all this guy told me, plus ive always wanted to see her.. what do u guys think of it all??

hope everyone and bubbas are doing well!!
Love to you all!!
xxx

hi all
don't get on here very often atall
never expected to see this thread still around

good to see prg going well rach + trace

Jo..good to see you so happy

i am now a happy singel mommy...i have moved away from Where his dad is and am building a happier life for me and Dylan
. He is such achacter and very full of energy. i bless each day he is with me and then when bedtime comes lol

hello :wave: all you lovely to see some old faces and names on here :wave:

cloud9 said:
hi all
don't get on here very often atall
never expected to see this thread still around

good to see prg going well rach + trace

Jo..good to see you so happy

i am now a happy singel mommy...i have moved away from Where his dad is and am building a happier life for me and Dylan
. He is such achacter and very full of energy. i bless each day he is with me and then when bedtime comes lol

Hey honey i dont get on here much either.. single mummy's rock babe!! You sound like your happy now which is great and dylan will be happier in a better atmoshpere :) does he still see his dad? How far have you moved (sorry for being nosy)
I have been thinking of moving away too, i did move 30mins out of the way nearly a yr ago (dec) and i must say, its so much better. Like new found freedom! :)
I know what you mean about bedtime, i think we all can say that hehe bless them!! have you got any recent pics of him on here?? havent seen lil D in aaaaaaaages!
Take care honey, you know where my pm button is if you need a chat :)
Love n hugs from us all xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

missac said:
Hi Trix, millie is sooo cute, where is the time going?! Thomas is fine, he is a little monkey although very cute with it!!

So when are we all going to be having number 2?! Here I am could be resserrected again!!!

july 2009 for me!!!

wow this thread still gojng lol,

trix shall we keep it going lol hey im gonna try to post bit more on here :hug: :hug:

OMG congrats trix!!! :clap: :dance: :cheer:

yeah we should defo keep this up and running its gotta break a record of some sort!!!

hows the pregnancy going jaydesmummy??
xx

yeah do you think there is a record we could break on here or is this the longest thread hey?

its a good one though been reading back from near beginning few pages :D

jo the pregnncy isnt going to bad got gestational diabetes again but apart from that its going well cant believe how fast its going ,how are you nd te girls?? xxx

Oh dear! thats not too good :( :hug:
the girls are fine thanks, but they always have colds and ear infections etc, driving me crazy lol!!
ive also had a prob with my man, i might do a post on it, but im not sure if i want to lol. its quite bad, i dont know what to do about it..i think im sweeping it under the rug and just getting on with things, but thats not the best thing is it.
30 weeks have flown by!!!
he wants another one now, but im not sure if i could cope with 3 lol!!

hows everyone else doing? come on ladies we need to keep this thread alive!!!

Holy cow this is hugggggeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww bless you jo :hug: :hug: , jaydes not very well at the moment she has a bad cough and cold and its come out in her skin so its a viral infection her face looks horrid i just hope she feels better soon :hug: :hug:
hi baby storm :wave:

Thanks for the hugs hun i need as much as i can get :(
poor bubba hope she feels better soon, what is the rash? is it impetigo or something? the girls have awful coughs too, seems like everyones getting it :( bloody colds!

have you got a birth plan yet?
I know you may have gone thru everything on the forum about your pregnancy etc, but ive only got enough time to pop on this thread when i get a notification of replies! i know im neglecting my girls and i feel so bad :( ill try harder i promise!!
xxx

hi baby storm how are you feeling on this freezing cold night??
xxx

jo no ive not got a birthplan yet , but hoping for a normal birth this time, the doctors said the rash is just a viral infection give your girls a hug from me and yourself a hug :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back