The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just thought id say :wave: to everyone hope were all enjoying this nice weather and were all well xxxxxxxxx

Hey my beautiful ladies how is everyone???
MISSED YOU ALL!!!!!!
Took me ages to find the thread...dont know why :oops: lol the forum has grown so much!! its great!
xx

:wave: Hi Jo, haven't been on here for ages but thought I would jump on and say hiya! Hope all is well with you and your gorgeous girls!

I am off to Tenerife tomorrow so won't be able to read ntil Monday but wanted to say hi anyway!

:hug:

How jealous am i!!! hope you have a lovely time honey!! we're great thanx alls good, hows things with you?
I posted a link to some pics i got done for elyssa's first birthday in the pics section..
have a gr8 holiday chat monday chick! make sure u take loads of piccies!! i have like 6 albums on facebook of my last holiday in april lol!

Love and hugs from the 3 of us :hug: :hug:

hey jo good to see you glad you are doing ok hun

most of the original peeps have dissapeard from this thread and Kirlykird (sarah) and Emmylou (Emma) have left the forum all together now! Also Jo is not about at the moment as no internet!

Heya hows u and oran doing?
Oh really..why have they left :cry: wont be the same will it..
xxx

Hey girlys, how are you all?
Ooo congrats on preg hun, ive missed so much while ive been away! xx

helllllooo!!

It will never end!!!!

I think everyone is trying to stop their babies from tearing up the joint!!! Thomas is now walking/running everywhere!!! He is still the coolest little person ever though, he is getting christened on sunday! I can't beleive how quickly the time goes!!

So how is everyone? JM hows the pregnancy coming along??!

Jo, how are you and the little princesses?

HC hows about you?

Hey M how cool he's walking now! take piccies of his christening for us!!
ellies walking now, jaycee wont stop talking lol right little madam!
going to a solicitor tomo to get an injunction on my ex finally!! so excited!! :cheer: :dance:

how is everyones babies doing? well...toddlers now!! i need some major catching up!! :D
xx

hi everyone :wave:

my pregnancy is coming along fine had my 16 week appointment today with the midwife and heard babys heartbeat, jayde has just started to walk she can do about 10 steps but she prefers to shuffle bless her

jo hope all goes well tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Aww bless her, well done Jayde!!
Love hearing the heartbeat! Bet u cant w8 for ue 20week scan! do u think its a boy or girl?
Should go well, hoping its going to be a fast process!!
xx

i cant wait for my 20 week scan i have it 9th sept i keep thinking girl to be honest :hug:

Ahh, I loved hearing the heartbeat! Will you be finding out? It is all so exciting, my sister is prgnant again which means there will be 18 months between her chloe and the new one!

Jo that is great newsabout getting an injunction, keep the basteward away!!! Bless Jaycee and her chatting, my mum says I used to follow her around all day chatting away, she says she wishes she could go back now and actually listen to what I had to say!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back