The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello m'ladies :wave:

How are we all ?I love IKEA too it is officially the mothership in our house, though we seem to buy more groceries than anything else!! We all have our favourites in the food shop, though Anders goes for the yucky stuff!!

JM, sorry to hear that Jayde isn't well, hope she's better soon :hug:

Big hugs to all :hug: :hug:

:wave: hello strangers!! Hope everyone is well, just thought I would pop my head in, we are doing great, Thomas continues to amaze me everyday, he is just wonderful!! Always making me laugh - which makes him laugh!!

He is standing up at everything now, wants to go through every door, he makes a id for the door as soon as it opens and when he gets there he sits at it as he knows he shouldn't really be going out!! So funny!

Saw the pictures of the meet, it looks like you had a great time, I can't believe that it is nearly a year for a lot of us - where did it go, the amount of developing they do in the first year is unreal!!

Anyway hi to all :hug:

Think it may have been the two of us :rotfl:

We're just the old boring ones now, everyone is hiding from us, even EM :rotfl:

hey guys, sorry iv not posted on this thread for aeons! :oops:

how y'all doing? just had a wonderful time in iceland (melissa had a lovely time in manchester with my parents lol!)

waa-waa has 2 teeth! she looks so funny!

iv been thinking about u lot, ur babies are nearly having their first birthdays! :shock: mines not that far behind either! hasnt it flown!

hope u dont mind me coming back on after deserting u :hug:

hi everyone :wave: im still about, been to messyplay with jayde today as shes feeling better now, trix hope you enjoyed iceland :cheer:

kk hows uni going

missac nice to hear from you

em hope you and libby are well :hug: :hug:

Glad that Jayde is feeling better.

Uni is going great thanks JM, just so busy with studies & placement but still...2 years & 2 months to go! :D

Not much going on here, I just did the laundry and cleaned the house yesterday :bored:

I think i might go for a walk around town later and do some window shopping :D

TP - Hope you had a good holiday :)

KK - Hope you don't mind me being nosey, What are you studying?

Hope everyone else is well :hug:

Today my job is to find a van to hire for the weekend, and start packing into boxes.

Fun :|

kirlykird said:
Think it may have been the two of us :rotfl:

We're just the old boring ones now, everyone is hiding from us, even EM :rotfl:

i-ar-hiding.jpg

:rotfl: I know, I like that one too :rotfl:

We are fine, had the morning off work today, took Libby to music group - which she loved!! She is soooooo sociable, she must have said hello to every mummy & baby :wave: and chased the lady who runs the class.

Nothing else to report really :think:

Hi girls :D Glad to hear everyone is great! :D

Today I finally went back to the gym and did the whole workout plus spa :dance: DH was looking after Daniel so I had a mummy time :D And.....I just noticed Daniel is 6 months today!!!! WOW :D :D Its just time went so quickly! :D

thanks for the quiz tonight em it was fun :cheer: ,my wisdom tooth is playing me up now and its made my gums sore it really hurts :(

hope evryone and babies are well xxxxxxx

Hey girls...i had a text of michelle (leckershell) about ryan today...
Ryan's new thing is trying to stand unsupported, saying dada (not sure if he knows what it means though!) and clapping his hands!!

She asked me to let you all know.

Well done little man!!! Keep it up :D:D:D

Awwwww. Well Done Ryan........its great when they have their little burst of doing firsts everything seems to come about in the same week. What a clever little chap he is!

How's evryone else? I am knackered - libby woke at 1.30am and didn't go back to sleep until 4am :shock: :shakehead: She was running & dancing around our bedroom at 3am, running up to her reflection in the mirror, squealing in excitement, then having a dance, then running back to me, then back to the mirror - was quite funny as it was cute so it was impossible to cross with her :lol: Feeling shattered now though!!

:D

Hello all, not been on this thread for a while. You may have seen my post about Austin's chicken pox! I know just how you feel Em, Austin's not sleeping well at all at the moment. He woke up just before midnight yesterday & cried constantly until gone 3am. I couldn't do ANYTHING for him, he just couldn't get comfy bless him. Even after he went to sleep (in my bed) he tossed & turned & kwept nearly waking up so I only got about 2 hours sleep last night. I'm shattered today.

OH is in Newcastle, he went up yesterday for a training day for his new job & will be getting back late this evening. It's the first time we've spent the night apart in the 4 years we've been living together so it felt really weird going to bed without him last night. (Until I was joined by my little man that is...)

I've not really been up to much interesting recently, just the usual. We've got a wedding on Saturday so got to find something for Austin to wear at some point.

Hope you're all well.

It's good to hear about Ryan, what a clever little boy!

Em, hope Libby lets you sleep a bit more tonight, it's horrible trying to function when you're exhausted.

Rach, hope your tooth's feeling better soon. It's awful teething when you're grown up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back