The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lola's mummy... :wave: it started as a few people just having a random chat about what they're doing day to day, and carried on that way really :D

A few of us met up in Derby last week so that was the topic of conversation for the past few pages but it's just a general chat thread really to see what everyone's upto :D

x

Thanks Leckershell :)

I hope everyone doesn't mind me joining in?!

We haven't really done that much today just been to asda to do some shopping. I can't believe how expensive things are getting. I only got some bits and spent £39 :shock: . Lola also decided she wanted feeding half way around the shop so there i was walking around asda with my boobie out :roll: becoming a mother has changed me so much!

Lola has also been eating baby wipes today the little monkey. I turned my back for a second and there she was pulling them apart one by one and having a taste of them all :rotfl:

hello :wave:

welcome lolas mummy your more than welcome to join in with us all :D

we i took jayde to jellybeans music today and she enjoyed it she fell asleep in her walker after tea bless her, i shall put some photos on the forum off her tomorrow or sometime this week, hope all mummys and babies are well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

not a lot going on here...

just wanted to say really i decided to make some blended fruit purees this morning seen as ryan is now getting through 3 fruit tubs for lunch i was trying to find a cheaper way of doing it... i've made 6 tubs (plus some on his baby rice this morning) and not even used up half the fruit i bought!

:D

bargain.

so when i move i'll be blending loads but for now i've just made enough to last us at this house in the freezer, or any others would go to waste.

fruit salad dessert for me tonight :cheer:

hope you are all well x

Hi girls :wave:

I had not such a great time lately. :( First Daniel started refusing his liquids and now I got some sort of a cold :( Feeling really crappy :cry:

DH has been realy good though, is helping a lot so I can just lie in bed :)

I think my immune system is non existent at the moment. I have never been ill so often as I am now, seems as soon there is something out there-I catch it.

So, as soon as I get better Ill have to start going to the gym and eating more fruit and veg :D

hi all :wave: cant sleep so thought id pop on here i pt some photos of jayde up in the ppicture section :D , not done much today went to messyppaly on wendsday and jayde had fun :cheer: , whats everyone upto at the weekend ????? not sure what were doing yet love and hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi all :wave: cant sleep so thought id pop on here i pt some photos of jayde up in the ppicture section :D , not done much today went to messyppaly on wendsday and jayde had fun :cheer: , whats everyone upto at the weekend ????? not sure what were doing yet love and hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We went into town yesterday to get some teething powders people on here had recommended and a new teether leckershell told me about as Lola is teething really badly. Her 2 bottom teeth are just about to cut and are really hurting her poor thing :(

I also got my new kitchen yesterday :D There was a sale on at B&Q and it was half price. I 've also ordered a new dining table and when that comes the house will be almost finished apart from the bathroom and the study (we're turning the study into a shower room). It's come a long way since we moved in May 2007. I'll post some pics when it's finished :)

Hope everyone else is well :hug:

We went into town yesterday to get some teething powders people on here had recommended and a new teether leckershell told me about as Lola is teething really badly. Her 2 bottom teeth are just about to cut and are really hurting her poor thing :(

I also got my new kitchen yesterday :D There was a sale on at B&Q and it was half price. I 've also ordered a new dining table and when that comes the house will be almost finished apart from the bathroom and the study (we're turning the study into a shower room). It's come a long way since we moved in May 2007. I'll post some pics when it's finished :)

Hope everyone else is well :hug:

Sorry don't mean to be neglecting you.......busy busy at work as we're moving offices in 2 weeks!! Having a BIG clearout, have so far got 5 bags of shredded paper, and 8 bags of rubbish, and thats only from clearing out upstairs - haven' started on the ground floor & shop front yet!!

Love to all & welcome to Lola & Mummy :hug:

Hi all :wave: just a quick hi jaydes not been very well her temp was 38.9 yesterday, but she seems a bit better today but still off her food bless her, hope everyone else and babies are well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Goto page: 1 ... 443, 444, 445 ] 6666

It's a siiigggnnn

Hope everyones well and had a good weekend :D

I took Lola to get her first shoes from clarks but her feet aren't quite big enough yet but i still got her some :lol: The lady said the smallest they did was a size 2 and when we tried them on they was ok but she has a bit of room in them so hopefully i'll get my money's worth :D

We went to ikea on Sunday as well we got some handles for our new kitchen, a bathroom cabinet, toy box, candles and a plant. We only spent £136 i love ikea just wish there was one closer to us.

zebrastripes - It took me ages to figure out what you meant. I'm so thick sometimes :oops:

Hi all,

Not a lot going on at our camp. We're moving on Friday/Saturday though which is all very exciting but sort of scary at the same time - we don't even have boxes yet :shhh:

So yeah that will be fun. My friend from cooking says she'll be able to give me a hand on Friday while Nat is at work so if I can bundle up a few bags of stuff to get in her car then that would at least be a start.

So.. as of this weekend I may or may not be online for 2 weeks :| :shock: :| :shock: :(

I'm sure I'll pop into the library though, don't think I'd last 2 weeks without checking my emails or here.. a lot happens in 2 weeks!

Ryan pulled himself up to stand the other day and now he does it all the time on anything he can get his hands on. He'll sit down, put his hands out and when you hold his hand he'll pull himself up :) he's so clever... though slightly worryingly so. We're on stage 2 lumpy foods too and he doesn't seem remotely phased by having the chewy bits to deal with.

Might pop along to Baby Clinic this afternoon to see how much he weighs as haven't checked in a long while and I'm interested to see how far off a stage 1 car seat he is, as his feet are hanging off the end of his current one.

Not a lot else going on really. Ryan's got a yucky cold, so the bogey machine has been in full use the past couple of days. He can't decide whether to cry that his nose is blocked, or cry at the bogey machine, so I have to give him something to occupy himself with and take him unawares. Can't believe such a small person can hold so much bogey in that little nose. Poor boy, he's got more bogey than I've ever seen, can't be comfortable.

Enough about bogey :D

Hope you are all well... I'm gonna go see if I can find any boxes in our cupboards and put some DVD's in it so it looks like I've done something constructive :rotfl:

x

L - Thats exaclty how I started with the packing, especially as we have tall units with our DVDs in, so by the time I'd packed them it really looked like I'd done loads when I hadn't :lol: :shhh: I wish you lived closer I have a garage full of boxes still from our house move! Good luck with the move!!

JM - How is Jayde today? I hope her temp has gone down and she is feeling better :hug: Its horrible when they're poorly isn't it?!

LM - I love ikea too - can I ask what toy box you got. I really want one as at the moment we store all her toys in the playpen, and with her birthday comin up I'm thinking of adding a toy box to the wish list :D Libby has some cruiser shoes from clarks (£20!) and they have lasted about 4 weeks so far, and I think they are getting a little tight, so gonna get her feet measured this weekend, I can't believe how quickly her feet are growing!!

Top Tip: I am asking for Clarks vouchers for Libby's birthday off friends & family who don't know what else to get her, as they will DEFINITELY come in handy!!

C - How is daniel? Is he feeding any better? Hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

V - Got your card this morning, you are sweet!! It was so lovely to have you stay. I hope you & Ella are okay, and once again THANKS for the excellent Guess the Baby Comp, I really enjoyed that!! I have an idea for photo of the month!! Libby went all quiet lst night, she was playing in the shower room whilst i was in the bedroom getting dressed after my shower.......I popped my head in and she had unravelled the toilet roll and was playing with it, I got Chris to come up with the camera and she put her arm in the air 'hooray'........its a great pic. Might start a naughty baby thread in Pics and it could maybe lead to some great pics? Get your naughty/ cheeky baby pics at the ready girls!!

Going to upload a Lovepops thread of pics too.....V shall we do a seperate one for when you & Ella came to visit? :D

Beter get uploading my pics now girlys.....oh, and I suppose there is also the small matter of having work to do :roll:

Oooohhhh!!! I like that!! Might put in a request for iKEA vouchers too :D Do you find its a good enough size?

Emmylou said:
Oooohhhh!!! I like that!! Might put in a request for iKEA vouchers too :D Do you find its a good enough size?

Yeah it seems ok so far the only thing i would say is that it's not that deep. It's about 11" deep but we liked it like that because when Lola is older she should be able to reach down to the bottom for her toys :)

Oh and because it's not a toy box it didn't come with hinges the lid just lifts on and off so we're going to buy some from b&q.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back