The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow :cheer:

Emmylou I'll message you when me, maybebaby and jaydesmummy are at Derby station. I remember the way to the shopping centre so I'll walk us all that way, we should be there about 1130 ish as our trains should all be in by 11.

See you all tomorrow, and LOL at libby and ella :rotfl:

found this on martin lewis website

so will pick up a copy of telegraph tomorrow
covers up to 4 peoeple so could do with a couple of others getting one too

50% off Slug and Lettuce food – when you buy the Telegraph

The Telegraph (70p) is offering 50% off your food bill at The Slug and Lettuce. Simply fill out a voucher printed in the Telegraph between Saturday, 23 February and Friday, 29 February and take it with you to the pub. There must be a minimum of two and a maximum of four people eating per voucher. Ends March 16. Read Full details or find your nearest Slug and Lettuce

cloud9 said:
found this on martin lewis website

so will pick up a copy of telegraph tomorrow
covers up to 4 peoeple so could do with a couple of others getting one too

50% off Slug and Lettuce food – when you buy the Telegraph

The Telegraph (70p) is offering 50% off your food bill at The Slug and Lettuce. Simply fill out a voucher printed in the Telegraph between Saturday, 23 February and Friday, 29 February and take it with you to the pub. There must be a minimum of two and a maximum of four people eating per voucher. Ends March 16. Read Full details or find your nearest Slug and Lettuce

I'll pick one up at the station :)

Me again :wave:

Thanks to all for a fab afternoon out. Just got in, feet are killing and just about to do Ryan's dinner, but wanted to pop on here first.

Good to meet you, those people I hadn't met before, and good to see you to those I had :D

Lovely lunch (bargain!), and was so good having all the babies in their high chairs next to us!! Aww! :D

Looking forward to the next meet up. Hope you all got home ok, specially to Valentine tomorrow and Maybebaby this evening as they're travelling a bit further than the rest of us :D

Chat soon, looking forward to seeing the photos. In true forgetful style, I didn't take any.. doh. Except for one of Ryan on the train home but that doesn't really count LOL

m

ps- Ryan says baaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaa bup bup baaaaaaaaaaaaap

Hi girls!!

Was absolutely lovely to meet all of you! We (me and Daniel) had a fantastic time!

We had a short walk around Derby city centre with my DH too! Was very very nice! And, as I didnt have any desert, we found one coffee place which does crepes as well, so I had one with cream and ice cream! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi all, I just got in 10 mins ago. Knackered but had a lovely day & it was great to meet you all finally! Austin didn't sleep again until we pulled onto the driveway so is fast asleep on the sofa at the moment. He had a sandwich on the train home so I'll probably put him to bed early as soon as I've had my tea.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, I only took a couple but will pop them up when I get 10 minutes.

Hope to see you all again soon,

MB & Austin

After half an hour at home, and milkybars...

dsc00935jd7.jpg

dsc00937nl9.jpg

You guys tired me out :D

love ryan (king of snoz land)

hi everyo ne, hope you all got home safely jayde went to sleep for a bit on the train and i gave her some tea bless her shes fast asleep in bed now though

leckershell bless ryan he looks so cute :D

well it was nice to see everyone shall put my photos up when i have a moment probally sometime tomorrow valentine hope you and ella have a safe journey home tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Hello

It was great to meet you all today, we had a lovely time. Good to hear you all got home safe and sound. :D

Hi Girls :wave:
What a great day!! So lovely to meet the new faces, and see the repeat faces again, we had a great afternoon, V & I were so pooped when we got in......had a takeaway for tea, as cooking was just not an option :lol: :wink:
We went for our free coffee at Starbucks, and not only got coffe but got chocolate cake, and chocolate chip shortbread :D Yummy!!!
I am slowly uploading some piccies that me & V took today.......we don't have piccies of Flame & Leif together (apart from on a distance shot......think you were being shy flame :hug: ) and we don't have one of V & Ella.....as I think V was concentrating on getting pics of everyone else, and when I wasn't chasing Libby up & down I wasn't thinking too much about getting pics of everyone, so if anyone has one of these missing pics, please can you pm them to me so I can add them to the main post in Pictures from our outing today.
We have a fair few pics of the day that I haven't put up as otherwise I would be uploading about 40 piccies......so at some point I will pm you with piccies that you are in, you can then copy the pic to your desktop, or if you would prefer it on an email please pm me to let me know......thanks guys.
Well, I really muct go to bed now :bored: :sleep:

(Libby had another bath tonight,........& waited until Ella got out before she pooed in it :wall: :roll: )

Heya everyone :wave:

Really had a lovely day yesterday... Thanks everyone :hug:

Sorry me and Flame seemed to disapear, her hubby was picking us up and we didnt want to get lost in the maze that Em referred to :lol: We did shout bye but dont think many of you heard us.

It was lovely to see you all and babbas again and all the new faces :hug: :hug:

natalie&jake said:
Sorry me and Flame seemed to disapear, her hubby was picking us up and we didnt want to get lost in the maze that Em referred to :lol: We did shout bye but dont think many of you heard us.

Sorry we missed you, we were racing to get Michelle, Rachel & Becky out the other side of the maze as they had to rush toc atch a train - glad you got back ok though, was so lovely to meet everyone, we had a brilliant day!!! :D

*Bump*

Girls, I've been away for 3 days, and not a single post to read on here!! I remember when I would have had 4 pages at least to catch up on..... :lol:

Where is everyone, have you gone and got yourselves social lives?? Well, thats just not on!! :rotfl:

We've been to my dads for a few days which was lovely, quite a drive as he lives in Somerset, and we're in Derby, so its a good journey!!! Had a good time though, took lots of pics of Libby, so will make the most of having broadband instead of this mobile connection tomorrow, and try to do a picture post. Have some from when V & Ella stayed too.

Righty-ho......off to bed :bored: :sleep:

Hiya

Didnt Carina take lots of photos? are we going to see them on here? :)

hi everyone :wave:

em glad you had a good time :hug: :hug:

hope all mummys got something nice for mthers day i got some lants and a card :D , hopefully taking jayde to messyplay at surestart tomorrow :D cant believe shes 11 months tomorrow whats everyone buying and doing for there los first birthday as i need some ideas as only have a month to decide right im off now as im tired :hug: :hug: :hug:

Flame said:
Hiya

Didnt Carina take lots of photos? are we going to see them on here? :)

There on the thread in the piccies section now :D (think its page 3??)

Happy 11 month birthday Jayde!! Will do you a list of Libby's pressies in a bit - she has quite a few :oops:

(What are lants?? thought I'd check as I'm not sure if its a typo or if I am missing a trick somewhere)

What did everyone else get for Mothers Day? I got a lovely cuddle, kisses all day, a Jack Johnson CD, a new handbag and some ferrero rocher :D yum!!

Oh, and I forgot my camera cable, so can't upload any piccies :shakehead: will try to remember it tomorrow :pray: :D

Hiya everyone :wave:

Glad you all had a good meet, I loved having a look at all the pictures.

I hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day. Jack spoiled me, I got some PJ's and Slippers (I love my PJ's) a certificate for being the best mummy in the world (of course i'll share it with all you yummy mummy's! And I also got a beautiful photo of him blown up and mounted in a gorgeous frame. I feel very lucky, past 2 mpthers days have been hard because they were without my own mam but i'm happy to say I have now found a new way to enjoy it :D

I am going to see Westlife on Wednesday night. I'm not a massive fan but i wouldn't kick Shane out of bed :wink: My friend is a massive fan so I booked us a couple of tickets as a present for her birthday. Hope it's a good time.

I've been shopping in town today, got a few frames to put more pictures of Jack up around the house :cheer: I also bought some No.7 eye cream and face cream, I don't usually bother with all that crap but as I feel 25 creeping upon me I feel I must take preventive action against wrinkles :lol:

Thats all from me anyway, lots of love to you all :hug:

25 SC? 30 isn't too far away for me these days! Eeeek! I've always promised myself that I'll buy myself some very expensive face & eye cream for my 30th having used Nivea for donkeys years - lets just say, I'd better start saving!

We don't seem to have stopped since coming back from Derby on Thursday and coupled with getting my first AF since DD's birth, I am completly wiped out (therefore, I'm really not sure what I'm doing online this late!). There just always seems to be so much to do and so much going on. I'm very behind in housework and have lots of plans this week, so its not stopping soon! I just need to give up sleep or add about 8 extra hours to a day and we'll be on top of everything! After coming back from Derby last week, last Friday we had 6 mums and babies round to my tiny flat for lunch (my NCT class) so Friday morning was spent frantically cleaning and sorting out things and then the hectic afternoon with all the mums and babies falling over each other. Saturday I left DD with OH and did 100 things in town - when I get any time to myself - I run around doing DD related things and DO NOT feel relaxed. I also went to visit a friend with a 5 week old, gosh they are tiny! On Sunday we were supposed to be having a nice engagement anniversary/Mother's Day day with a walk/lunch etc but OH got really sick - I think he's got a vomiting bug that's been going round - so he wasn't fit for anything. I was run ragged on Sunday looking after them both. Today we had to go and look after a friend's twin boys (9 months) so she could have a telephone interview then went swimming and tomorrow we are going to baby cinema, to have coffee with one friend and baby and are going over to another friend's for lunch. Its all lots of fun but very tiring - we're in demand but could really do with some time at home to catch up and to chill!

OH and I were both really really disappointed about Mother's Day not happening because he was sick - I didn't even get my card as he wasn't organised. I feel really sad about it as it was my first Mother's Day. We are planning an alternative Mother's Day soon as we were both really looking forward to it.

I bought some pink fleece today and made fleece nappy liners for DD - yay! Its been a nappytastic day as we got some second hand good quality size 2 nappies from a local real nappy project which she'll be in once she hits 18lbs (currently 15lbs 9oz) so I was really happy about that.

It was lovely lovely to meet some of you last week - I had a fab time and was only sorry it was so short and we couldn't find a way to ditch (ahem, I mean put to bed) the babies and go for a drink and a boogie! It was very hectic so I'm really sorry if I didn't get the chance to chat to anyone properly. Thanks again to Emmy and Libby for having us to stay - they are both wonderful hostesses - very very kind.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's news. Get updating us everyone!

Valentine Xxx

aww valentine seems like you have had it hectic hun and sorry you missed out on mothers day :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back