**The All New 'No Sleep Club' thread**

does the lack of posts mean that everyones LOs r sleeping thru!! thats a shame coz jack has made his mummy a member of the no sleep club!!!!!!

:wave: well thanks to two little teeth I had to get up 14 times on Saturday night, 12 Sunday night but only once last night.
Feel numb now ;)

I'm still around.

awww newmum!!! after reading this thread i am dreading teething!!! did ure LO sleep well wen younger, jack is 5 weeks old!! xxx

well im back in here lol miss mia will only sleep through when her dad is here :( she has just gone back off so im going to creep to bed soon

she slept better at 5 weeks :shock:

Well, 2 1/2 years after starting the original no sleep club thread ( I even looked back to see how long ago it was) clicky I'm back here, with Riley.
He's currently waking about every hour! I think it's more comfort than anything, as he hardly feeds.
Weighing up my options and going to try all the old stuff I tried with Brody all over again!

I guess that's better than my 2 1/2 weeks since I was here :) We're teething again so over the last week it was anywhere between 5-15 times a night but last night was only 1 so maybe we're nearly through again for a week or so. But I did give nurofen so that might be why :(

How long does Riley stay awake for when he wakes?

Hiya :wave:

He just wakes, feeds for a few mins then sleeps again... last night I remembered to poke him a bit to make him feed more... he was slightly better, woke every 2 hours, maybe it worked!

:D @ poking him. Just saw that he is already 5 months +!! I was still thinking he was tiny. Time goes quickly on this forum!!

How can I get LO to go back to sleep and not get up at 5am? She goes to sleep at 8pm and wakes a couple of times. I think she is still tired but can't resettle. She gets up for an hour or so and then back to sleep again for a couple more.
I'd like to get rid of the hour awake but don't know what to do.

I was just going to start a new thread when I saw this.

STANLEY DOES NOT SLEEP! I thought this was a baby thing but OMG we're shattered all the time :bored:

Last night we put him up about 8pm. He screeched (like a dinosaur, it's horrible) on and off until 1am when I admitted defeat and put him in our bed (yes yes yes rod, back and all that but G starts his job today and we were desperate.) Another sleepless hour with Stanley starfishing it until I put him back in bed around 2. Then he woke at 3.30 and 6am, and that's IT!

He's dropped his naps now, I just don't get it? I thought young children SLEPT? He doesn't even seem to need as much as us, and it's been like this for weeks now :( It's not like he doesn't wear himself out, he never effing stops.

mias dad has been staying with us and one day last week he went home and she was up all night, hes been here since, fine not a peep out of her for a week, he's gone tonight and guess what,,,,where up again

:( :( :( :( :(

I'm pooped!!! :bored: :bored: :bored:

Riley is up every 3 (roughly) hours, and then once he's fed/been changed, takes aaaaages to settle own again. It's like I'm just getting back into bed and he's awake again :doh:

claire2711 said:
I'm pooped!!! :bored: :bored: :bored:

Riley is up every 3 (roughly) hours, and then once he's fed/been changed, takes aaaaages to settle own again. It's like I'm just getting back into bed and he's awake again :doh:

awwwww :hug: :hug: the early days are the hardest..although saying that after a while your body gets used to it and they start sleeping through but then your body gets used to sleep and they start getting up again :wall: :wall: :wall:

hehe onnnnnnnnnnnnnne day lol...we'l be dragging them out of bed for school soon!!

My Riley was up every 2 hours last night.

I think I'm being used as a dummy, I hear him sucking his fingers first, but he can't settle himself, so starts to moan, I pop him on the boob and he's off in seconds.

I don't know whether to give him a dummy, or try to stop boobing him to settle him etc.

:wall: :wall:

Has anyone here got on well with a dummy ONLY at night?
I'm worried he'll rely on it, and cry for it when it falls out, and things will just get worse.

Me and OH went to bed at 2am-ish, and Riley was up at 5.30for a feed & change.....wasn't up again till 8, so I really hope we are making progress!!!

Hopefully he starts to sleep through the night soon!! :pray:

oh my god im sooooooo tired!!!!
jack went down at 12, woke at 1 went bk a 1.30 up at 2.20 till 3.45! woke again at 6 had a nap till 7.30!!!!!!! why dont babies sleep! lol lol xxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: to everyone who had bad nights xxx

Urchin said:
My Riley was up every 2 hours last night.

I think I'm being used as a dummy, I hear him sucking his fingers first, but he can't settle himself, so starts to moan, I pop him on the boob and he's off in seconds.

I don't know whether to give him a dummy, or try to stop boobing him to settle him etc.

:wall: :wall:

Has anyone here got on well with a dummy ONLY at night?
I'm worried he'll rely on it, and cry for it when it falls out, and things will just get worse.

mia has a dummy..she only has it when shes going to sleep it works a treat..i love the person who invented them lol!!

give it a try as long as he knows its only for sleepy times then he will be fine :D

Urchin - my LO uses a dummy to get off to sleep at night but then she always spits it out in her sleep after a while. She doesn't wake up for it. But if she does wake at 3 or 4 am I can put it in and she goes back to sleep again.
I don't think she wakes up for it, just wakes up anyway but can't settle by herself after a longer sleep and then the dummy works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back