The Toddler No sleep club!

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Here by popular demand the toddler no sleep club for those unfortunate people whose 1yr + kids still don't sleep through!

Ewan being one of them.

Lydia does sometimes but by all means not every night.

At least 4 or 5 days a week she wakes up at least once during the night crying for some milk.

Blah.

well done hypnorm
im here my lil monkey was up twice last nite and was up for the day at 6 :roll:
i swear he dont need :sleep: lol

Ewan went to bed at 8 after a bath, work a couple of times before 10.30 he has a cold (again!) and the coughing is waking him.
he then woke at 1.30am didnt want a drink was just winging so cleaned his nose and laid him down, rolled over and went to sleep.
4.30 am woke and was wanting a drink had about 6 oz of milk then gave me the bottle and turned over and back to sleep. Then woke for the day at 6.45am and has just gone for a nap, dont think he is feeling too well.
Typical when i was going to go in to work for the morning tomorrow to give them a hand.

Aimee woke about 7 times last night :evil: then she got up at 6am. Its getting earlier every day. She woke Nathan a couple of times last night too which i was not happy abaout. I think i need some black out blinds now to stop her getting up so early.

blimey :shock: has she got teeth coming through??
do you give her a drink or just put her to bed?

We have put Ewan in to a toddler bed now (i.e his cot bed in now a bed)
He has been really good about it.

think B will have to go in a bed soon as he is gonna be able to get out of cot bed soon

omg poor u kellie :hug:

I NO I DONT BELONG HERE :oops:

but my 2 both sleep 12 hours a night and have done for AGEEES :moon:

sorry im being childish
run.gif

moon2.gif

Go away! :cry: this is for us sleep deprived toddler mums!

You are so lucky! ewan slept through occassionally when he was between 13-15 months but now its about 2 x a night.

But he has been surprisingly good putting him in a 'bed'now. if i try to force him to stay in the bed it doesn't work so i tell him to get in to bed, and he usually does and i will gradually go down stairs and each time he gets out of bed, he is told 'no its bed time' and off he goes to bed.
i was expecting it to be a total night mare.

the only prob now is when he is awake you can't shove him back into the cot to play!

Alex goes to bed (well cot) no problem!. Our problem is when he wakes up, he thinks it's time to get up, whether that be 1am, 4am or 7am. If I take him into bed with me, he'll cuddle up and chunter so I can get a couple more hours drowsing, but if I don't go in, he screams and screams and screams. Controlled crying and cry it out were successful for a couple of weeks, but I think he cottoned on :x

I had the same problem with Daniel and Charlotte, so I'm pinning my hopes on getting him into a bed (which worked for those two) when we move :pray: I can handle the 4ams now, but the 1ams are a killer :(

Aimee was a nightmare again last night. She woke about 12 times but she slept in till 7am. Pitty Nathan decided to get up at 4.30am! Its like shes still asleep but standing up in her cot crying. She just wants us to lie her down and give her a dummy. She has got a double tooth coming through and a cold at the minute so she being worse than normal. I hope she improves quickly cos i want to put her in with Jess soon but can't see that happening yet cos shes got her MMR next week :wall:

you poor mummys, ella has slept through the night since she was 6weeks old, when shes sick it kills me as im not used to night waking

Hi, im joing in this tiopic as im so deprived off my sleep..

Bradley is nearly 2 years old when i put him to bed, he screams for england, sometimes up to 4 hours at a time... as im pregnant i need my sleep so i end up putting him in our bed till he drops off..

Then in the night my eldest lad cameron, he must wake up 3 times in the night just for a pee, he doesnt use commen sense to go on his own, because he can, he screams, as if theres something so wrong, as soon as he has a wee hes sound asleep again..

Wow im at the end of my tether with these 2 rascals, what do i do, i want them both sorted before this baby comes along, i cant handle 3 all awake at different times of the night..
However i have stopped there drinks through the night, they both go to bed with Milk, or sometimes hot chocolate to settle bradley but nothing works..
argh!!! :shakehead:

Can I join please??? Emma is a terrible sleeper and always has been, she has only ever slept right through a handful of times. She was getting better recently and only waking up once but last night she woke up at 4 o'clock and didn't settle back down until 7, and then slept until 8.30. I am knackered :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well at this rate I'll be leaving soon as Aimee slept through 3 times in the last week. on the nights she has woke its only been once of twice. Shes still getting up really early but i can sort of deal with that (like i have a choice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back