test results help please!!!!

longingforabump

Reaction score
I was due on on the 1st aug
Sensitive nipples & sex but not painful like before af due

Did a test yest morn, took dog for a walk & read it an hr later,

Got this:

The line is VERY faint but its a little stronger in real life (photo on mobile)

5de554f8.jpg

Bought a cheapy dipstick one on my morning break around 11am and it was negative - whats going on?! Please help!

EDIT - sorry - missed the last line of your post. I agree with xbeax - you shouldn't read a test after 10 minutes of taking it... any changes don't count, so it's still negative i'm afraid :(

Last edited:
Usually they say dnt read after so long about 15 mins so maybe thats why. x

What does the test manual says, how long after can you read this test for? I did some tests you could read up to 30 minutes after . If it says only 5 minutes, I suggest you to wait to do a new one tomorrow or in two days. And do you know how sensitive the test is?

Good luck, to me it looks like a tiny positive line but if its after reading time I wouldnt count it as positive although I heard stories about women getting positive test hours after doing their pregnancy testes. xxx

Yeah, Scandicmum is right - it isn't completely hopeless :)

I'd test again on a decent test, but read it according to instructions ;)

I'd say that after an hour the test would be invalid.... sorry hun x

Hiya!

I had this problem last month! I checked the test after 10mins and it was negative. I then had a quick look as I chucked it in the bin and hour later and there was a faint line!! I got all excited and tested twice more but both were negative!

I'd say theres a little bit of hope because your AF hasn't arrived yet but it's taught me to throw HPT's away after 10mins! It caused alot of upset for me and my OH.

Good luck though!

xxx

Always try to read the test before 10mins is up! My friend checked hers after a hour and it was positive and she is actually pregnant so fingers crossed for you x x

I swear by clearblue digital. It says it in words then! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back