Please help

Trudi-Anne

Reaction score
My last AF was 4th May. I Ovulated between 18-23rd May i had a bleed on the 27-28th May (brown blood with slight cramps wore a panty liner for two days with very little on it, sorry TMI)
My cycle is irregular and can last up to 36 days & sometimes i can go up to 3 months with no AF, but this time it feels different. AF was due on 6th June (I'm tired all the time, no sore boobs, but nipples more sensitive have a second dark ring on the areola and a very faint line on my navel, lots of blue veins and two blue veins over areola which i haven't had before. For the last week creamy/white thick discharge & had strange cramps low down in the abdomen & my cervix is high and feels like the tip of your nose. I've done 4 HPT & 1 from GP all came back Neg. Could i be pregnant or is it wishful thinking as I've beening trying for 2 1/2 years now. Got appointment with the GP tomorrow to chat about fertility clinic & what tests they will be doing, I'm doing another test before i go. Please help need advice. :cry: :?

When did u last do HPT hun? I'd suggest trying again in the morning befor you to docs tomorrow - the HCG level is at it's highest then and see what it says. If you get a normal test with lines that appear and it comes up faint, then you can always show it to GP.

You do have alot of symptoms though whichsound positive.

HTH x

Hi, thanks for your message. I'll take a test in the morning i.e i'm using a predictor hpt. Last time i tested was saturday and it was negative. If i am pg i will be 7 weeks so i throught i would show up by now. if it doesn't then what do i do as gp's do not give bllod tests unless you don't want the bady.

No mine don't give blood tests either. My mate didn't get a positive with predictor till she was 8 weeks!!! :shock:

i'd try boots, tesco own brands or clear blue babe for a better clearer response xx

Thank for your message. I'll give them ago if i dont get + tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

For the clearest result invest in a clear blue digital test. it is much better than having to make sense of blue lines.

It actually tells you whether you are "pregnant" or "not pregnant" in proper words, and at a stressful worrying time like this it is nice to get a definite answer either way.

In fact, I trusted the result on mine so much that I didn't bother doing another test.

your symptoms do sound promising

Sarah, when did you test +? I did a clear blue test 3 weeks ago and it come up not pregnant. I hope this is the one as I've been trying now for 2 1/2 years. I just hope it's not my body messing me about.

Sami. How long did it take you to get a + and what test did you use?

Sorry missed this post before- I used a ultra early test stick from www.simplyfertility.com , then 2 boots own ones, then 2 clear blue tests!! Just to make sure!! I was 2 days past missed AF, a month after last AF was due. I'm about a 28/29 day cycle, it's not settled though.

I got my positive result 11 days after I conceived (roughly a month after my last period) My last period was the 23rd april and I tested on the 23rd May. It was the only test I have ever done. I am surprised that I didn't use the whole box and do all three tests just to make sure.

It all happened all of a sudden really. I was at work, thinking non-stop about how I felt pregnant and it suddenly dawned on me that it was ages since my last period. I got married on the 6th May so the four weeks had absolutely flown by! so I got my diary out and checked when it was and realised it was a whole month ago, so I waited impatiently so that I could finish work and buy a test.

My poor hubby got a shock when he came in to see me hopping up and down with a flora margarine pot that I was about to pee in and do a test with.

It was all quite dramatic and very quick and very shocking. :D

Can anyone tell me if you stools change colour as mine have from brown to a yellow/green colour. Sorry TMI

I went to my GP today and they wont me to do another pregnancy test (Urine at the GP's) which i know will come back - again as i did one this morning and it was -. My DH has to have another sperm count next week for the fertility clinic to which he's worried about as the GP said it may have changed over the past 10yrs. The GP are useless no help what so ever they wont send me for a ultrasound till i get a + pregnancy test. How do all these women get them if they have a - result? The GP says I'm only 6wks but i make it out to be 7wks from my last period which was 4th May, they cant get that right. I'm sorry if I'm moaning but I'm angry with the way I'm being treated when everyone else gets all the help possible (i.e ultrasounds) I'm sorry to be like this. I cant stop crying as I'm so stressed out now, it makes me want to stop trying all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back