Test results back - oligospermia - got any tips?

Esperanza84

Reaction score
We got the test results back and dh has oligospermia - that is deficiency of sperm cells in the semen. Has anyone any experience with this?

We're going to try to boost him up with some vitamins and see how that works. He has to take some blood tests and I hope my doctor will let me start clomid my next cycle. I'm not really worried, I know we will have children eventually, so I've kind of settled down with the fact that we need to have patience. Was just wondering if there were anyone else in the same situation/ or who has some good advise concerning sperm quality:.

Not heard of it before Hun, good luck and I hope the docs can help with it xx

Thanks for answering Princess! How are you? Are you feeling sick or do you feel fine? :hugs:

With today's technology I'm sure they can do something! I'm feeling positive:)

Aperantly, there is this product that's called "Androferti" which is suppose to be great to the sperm quality (to increase both quality and amount).

Since my country has very strict rules about farmacy products I was wondering if you guys know of any "safe" web pages were I can buy health care products? I don't want to spend 200 euros on a sham :S

hi hon...sorry i dont know of any.... :(

xx

Hi hun,
Try Pycnogenol from HealthSpan. It's a super-antioxidant (a pine bark extract).
Also, if your OH keeps his mobile phone in his front pocket, get him to stop!
After 3 months of trying both of these, DH had amazing results!!
Best of luck
Xx

Thanks Bead! Sounds great! Will do some shopping online and hopefully we'll see the results over the summer:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back