Advice Please.....?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

After meeting up with some of the ladies on here today and talking about fertility issues, it came to my attention that things like mobile phones being in your partner's pocket can effect their sperm count etc...

Well I have looked up on the internet and only found a few things to change, which maybe helpful to boost my partner's sperm count up. At the moment he has 1 million per m/l of sperm and everything else is ok, it's just the low sperm count and the doctors can;t find any explanation for his low sperm count, so after talking to the ladies today it has got my brain rattling that it has got to do with his lifestyle?

Has anyone got any tips on things to avoid or to boost his sperm count up, has your partner changed his lifestyle and it has boosted his low sperm count back up?

Any advice would be great!

Thanks in advance

Donna x

I saw a programme last year that said the more the guys sperm builds up then the lower the sperm count. So went AF arrives or if you know your not gonna :bd: for a few days then he should...ya know :whistle:

Apparently this will keep the sperm count high as fresh sperm constantly :shock:

my OH took zinc tablets, wore loose clothing, ate more fruit and veg and didnt have his laptop near his go nads :)
might have taken us 16months, but we finally got our BFP and his count was less than 5mil with 20% mobility. Not sure what it was at when we got our BFP, but the changes definitely helped :)

Fingers crossed xx

Thanks ladies for the advice

I now have a list of things to set the o/h to do, he really needs to eat more fruit and veg, but he don't like that many vegetables lol

Lol bless him, my OH is the same would rather have fruit than the veg.

Make him a nice batch of home made veg soup and liquidize it, that way he won't really think of it being the dreaded veg! I made up homemade ham soup with extra veg aswell.

The way I see it though, if he wants this baby as much as u, he won't mind making these simple little changes :). Tell him as a reward for when the BFP happens, u will make him a huge fry up :) xx

Best post I read on this subject was by Bead a while back Hun, I tried to find it but I couldn't.

Maybe Bead can find it? :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back