Terrorist threat

What I don't understand is they have 'heightened the security' why the bloody hell does it need heightening, it should already be at its heighest.

Grrrrr makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooo angry :twisted:

*goes away & takes some deep breaths!!*

we have 'heightened the security' at work... a fire alarm went off the other day and they never said what it was...the more i think about it the more suspicious it is! :shock:

They have done that because they have ranks of security for each level the problem is at, so they have low security levels for a small threat possibility, then higher then critical, and when it changes risk levels the security levels go up to suit it.

It must be bad if they have just upped the security! they already bought the army in this morning ..

such a shame...i think they are doing a good job though.

Alan works at AWE and i bet if he wasnt on holiday atm he would of been worked off his feet atm....

If you see my sandwich in car park topic you will see how high they keep their security at all times!

i get scared about him working there sometimes :(

Cassi - you have made a really good point about the amount of lives that have been saved today. It scares me to think what could have happened if they hadn't been caught. :shock:

Well done! :clap:

Cassi i agree fantastic point about saved lives!!

Dad got called in to manchester airport to check out a plane... it was due to land at 3pm, but didn't land till 8.... but can't really complain, being an engineer he completely appreciates that air travel needs to be safe whether its the engineers making sure a plane is safe to sign off or the security guys checking every bit of luggage.... they all do fantastic jobs, from the top to the bottom

:clap: :clap:

Things like this really p*ss me off. They come over here, spend our tax money, get a house to live in and they repay us by trying to blow us up :wall:

Why cant they blow tony blair and george bush up instead of the innocent public :evil: Wan*ers :evil:

*Takes deep breaths*

have they said that the terrorist suspects are immigrants or British? The bombers for 7.7 were British, but I can't find anyhting on the suspects on the news.

it said on the news born british...

do are babies have to grow up into this scary world, they may be tiny now but I no one day I have to unwrap the cotton wool........

why, why are there so many sickos

If they are British then its unfair to blame immigrants. I just wish we could try and solve whatever it is that makes British people want to kill their country men :(

beanie said:
If they are British then its unfair to blame immigrants. I just wish we could try and solve whatever it is that makes British people want to kill their country men :(

Beanie, "country men" doesn't come into their equations... only religion!! Their believes are too unbalanced. I have nothing against any religion, but it greatly affects my appreciation for it when it carries the blood of innocent people!

They're nothing but hypocrits and should bugger off their land of milk and honey that they try and protect at the expense of others!

Phew... just released the devil in me!! :rotfl:

Emilia xx

I agree but these are British men and no matter what their beliefs are the fact they feel like this scares me. I hoped from 7.7 that lessons would be learnt and something done to see why British men are able to be influenced like this. But it seems that nothing has changed. :(

I agree Beanie (see earlier post). I don't see terrorism as necessarily an immigration issue when so many terrorist are 'home-grown'. These are young (usually) men who are targeted and brain-washed from an early age into fighting for a flawed 'higher cause'.

I tutor a lot of young muslim men and sometimes opinions I hear make my hair stand up (but by NO means all of these lads think that way), and I'm sure as a white woman teaching them I don't get to hear the worst of it. the REAL problem seems to me to be with the Brits who know our country inside out and can use that knowledge to their advantage. the enemy within and all that! :shock:

a scary thing is that there are women in pakistan and i am sure that there are some here who are willing to have babies just so that their babies can grow up to be matyrs (sp). what do these suiciders believe in, that when they die they will enter heaven and have 60 virgins to satisfy them. these people are brain washed into believing such crap its unbelievable. youve got to blame the people at the top of the chain havent you?

they must be such strong believers to take their own lives. :shock:

It scares me because my brother works as a baggage handler for united airlines in heathrow airport. If they put anything in the bags he'd be a goner! My sister in law just told me one the people they arrested was a security worker in heathrow. Just shows that terrorists are everywhere! My brother isn't allowed lunch, mobiles, newspapers or pretty much anything really. I hate him working there now!

it's awful because my bil told me that after the 7.7 if an asian person stood next to you on the train you would find people moving away. this is turning us into wrecks.

I am like that on the train, sorry but I am!

after the 9/11 in the pub i worked at there was an elderly asian guy who came in for a pint. he has lived here for years but the day after the attacks no-one wanted to speak to him :(

i found out today that mr blaire was talking to mr bush about the homeoffice and emergencies. So the fire alam we had last friday was just to see how quick we could get out the building...so they must have known about all this since then because security has been tight all week! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back