Tentative announcement!

Naomi D

Reaction score
Hi Girls!
Well, I have officially missed af, and have been getting darker lines on hpt's! It's official I have my :bfp:
However, as I had a mc last year, and as I've also been getting quite severe pains this time, I am very hesitant about posting my good news.

I just wanted to say that there is hope for all you girlies in here. I have been trying for 18 months now, and other than a v early mc last year havent even had a sniff of a line since. I was told I had unexplained infertility after having all the tests, and was on the waiting list for ivf!

Keep your chins up - it WILL happen for you soon - I'm proof!

That's great new Naomi :good:

I can understand you being apprehensive but hopefully it will be a sticky one for you this time! Best of luck to you xx

Congrats, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Thanks girls. I feel a bit mean posting in here cos I know how hard it is for you - it was for me, but I really hope you can get something positive from my story as I was starting to feel like it would never happen, and there is always reason to hope and be positive!

Congratulations x x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh thats great news Naiomi! All the luck in your pregnancy!!

Naiomi we LOVE good news in here, it beats the bad anyday. Think i posted a congratulations on another thread but you cn never have too many so......... yippeeee congratulations x x

That's great news hun. Congratulations.xx

Congrats hun that is great news I am really happy for you :love:

Congratulations Naomi! I am onto cycle 14 today and have also been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and we are starting IUI and injectables in the New Year. Really pleased for you (and me - you give me hope!!!)

Enjoy :) x

Thanks so much girls! Fingers crossed for all of us eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back