Tens..which one??

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Been looking at tens machines and i have no clue which one to get!! help!!!

I'm stalking this as it's something I've been thinking about!

I would like advice on this too as i'm wanting to get one!!!

Still waiting!! Looked at the Elle tens and another one that's a bit bulky that's supposed to give 10% more pain relief and cheaper to hire.. I haven't got a clue which one or if it's even worth getting one... Do they work???

Do you know if you can 'try' it before labour?

Like to see if you like having electric shocks pumped into you?

I have bought a 'mama tens' it was only 27.50 to buy off Amazon and is £20 to hire off mothercare website so I thought i'd just buy it (as plan to have more than one) We got to play with it at NCT and try it on the men - was v amusing and the NCT teacher had used it for both her births and was very pleased with it. Also had fab reviews on Amazon. Hope this helps xx

Just checked on Amazon and unfortunately it's gone up to £47. Seems I got a bargain!

Do you know if you can 'try' it before labour?

Like to see if you like having electric shocks pumped into you?

The one I looked at came with spare pads so u can try it before so u can position it right... But not recommended before 37w that's y they send u it 3w before due date x

That looks pretty good!! Suppose I'd better hurry up of I'll go into labour before it arrives lol!!

Think u can pay a couple of quid extra for it to be delivered quicker hun!

I've hired a mama-tens. Can't give any advice as I've not used it yet (just had a quick test to make sure it was working) but it seems straight forward enough.

Do some hospitals/ birthing centres have tens machines or do you need to buy on yourself?

All of this is so confusing thanks something else to read up on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back