Temping

rach4910

Reaction score
Hi all, my thermometer only arrived after when I think I ovulated. I thought I'd start using it anyway though just to get used to it. Anyway, the last 3 days have been pretty consisted until this morning when there was a drop of 0.5 degrees C.
My understanding is that your temperature drops just before ovulation and again before af, if that right? If so, I'm not due af and I think I ovulated about 6 - 8 days ago. My af shouldn't be here for another week. Do you think I didn't actually ovulate before?
I didn't sleep at all well last night and woke up at 2am, 3.30am, 5.15am and then 6.15am when I took my temp. Do you think that would have effected it?

Thanks all X

Could your af be coming early ?, that's what happened to me yesterday, my temperature dropped 0.4 c and to my surprise af arrived 4 days early, made it a 26 day cycle. I wake up all through the night too, it can affect results but usually the temp is higher not lower from lack of sleep. Or maybe you are ovulating late this cycle, thats the other option xx

Last edited:
That's what I thought about af. I don't think it can be ovulating as I already ovulated late according to app. Am so irregular though I wouldn't always know. So far on cd30. Ovulation Test positive on 10th April so 8 days ago.

So because of the temperature dip yesterday morning I did another OPK which was negative. Then I took temp this morning and it's back up by 0.4 degrees c. So did I not ovulate before?! In which case this will be the longest period I have ever had!

After ov mine peaks upwards for a few days and then it goes mad, up and down every other day until it drops for about 2-3 days in a row and then AF arrives. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back