Tell me I'm imagining this so I can stop symptom spotting

Jess26

Reaction score
Nervous about this. Here's the details, I'll try to be matter of fact and not embellish:

Cycle is pretty average, 28 days

CD 13-18 - very active with DP

CD 18 - Feeling a bit tired but not thinking anything yet.

CD 19 - Have a bit of brownish blood in a 'glob' of CM. CM just feels kind of different as well. So exhausted I can't do anything. Not much appetite but that is pretty normal. Just feel hazy all day. Also a light constant cramp in my lower abdomen, feels lower than normal cramps and less "stabby". More like being stretched like taffy? Tiny dinner and then off to bed at 7pm, extremely unusual.

CD 20 - Feel off while waking up. Don't really want to get out of bed. Thinking I might be catching cold. When I get up, sure I'm going to puke, but nothing happens. Cramping sensation continues but lessens after a few hours. Same with pukey feeling. Coffee seems disgusting even though I usually drink it every day. Mint tea instead. No appetite.

After a few hours and lessening of the pukey feeling, hit with sudden craving for red meat. This could be because I'm slightly anaemic, but I took an iron pill yesterday and I never eat meat in the morning. Anyway we have some leftover roast and I have a bit of that, and then have some strawberries & yoghurt. Odd breakfast compared to my every-day oatmeal.

Watching GoT and almost cry a few times, unusual for me.

Scared to say anything to DP because he'll think it's all in my head, and it probably is. Seems too early for these symptoms. Just not sure when I should test. It will be hard to wait until AF is due, but I have no cheapies.

Get some cheapies from Asda, super drug or pound shop and start testing from cycle day 24, once you get a faint line then do a first response early result to confirm. Good luck x

Last edited:
Get some cheapies from Asda, super drug or pound shop and start testing from cycle day 24, once you get a faint line then do a first response early result to confirm. Good luck x

Thanks, I'm doing this. The wait is a killer of course. Still super fatigued with no other symptoms of cold/flu so cautiously optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back