2WW - symptom spotting :-(

AF due to make her very unwelcome appearance on 3 June. See if I can wait til then. If not I'll be the :poas: by then and needing severe help lol

Not long at all, I'm testing Monday I think, I know it's early though xx

i had a pos opk yesterday how i dont know as my cycle is potty. i think i could be 1dpo

I've been POAS since 8 DPO... I'm 11DPO today and BFN on HPT... AF is actually due today if I'm to go by my last 2 cycles... I am cramping and have brown spotting today really hope she doesn't show :( Have terrible backache...

Good luck everyone!!

x
x

Got another pos opk this morning and ewcm cervix is soft so i think im actually oving today not yesterday we bd yesterday and will tonight i have no idea how i am oving now but im going to go with it. good luck ladies im really hoping this is all our month xxxxxxxxx

good luck ladies. :dust; :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday DPO10 - still suffering occasional heartburn
sniffles
mild AF like cramps for short time when in work
the clinker - when I took bra off at bed time I felt the tenderness in my boobs and it's still there this
morning.

POAS this morning (DPO11) but BFN :-( AF not due until Friday so praying all is not lost.

When I was pregnant last year I was sure I was, I tested 6 days before AF due and I got BFN, No AF tested agaian and got a BFP!! So you never know!! Everything X'd for you! xxx

Everything just feels so different this month but I'm so trying not to get my hopes up. Gonna try not to test until Friday if AF doesn't arrive. xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
I know this ttc stuff really screws your brain up sometimes!
Like I said last year I just knew and I I knew I was.
But then after everything the mc and trying for 4 more cycles - I was convinced last month I was PG too - BFN!
I know on my side that was wishful thinking and I convinced myself,my mind playing tricks on me.

im not saying this is happening to you, but I now dont feel i can trust my judgement like i could, as i want it so bad.

I really really hope it is different for you this time! Especially as you will be an over 35 mum like me! I must say that too old to be a mum stuff, has played on my mind a bit. So do it for for the oldies!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK & LOTS OF BABY DUST COMING YOUR WAY:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hello

my af also due friday....i am 9dpo...tested again this morning but bfn....i know it's too early though..i also 'feel' like i might be,,,,

i feel rough this morning......cold like symptoms and sore thtoat....so its either a bfp brewing or the flu...lol xx

Same to you Samsgirl - catch all that baby dust!!! Fingers X'd!!

xx

will do...thanks...gurgling tummy too....ha ha.....ok, someone slap me xx

Im 3dpo have a gurgling tummy but mine is the chinese i hacked down my cakehole last night hahahahaha xxxx

ha ha.......thought mine was hunger...wolfed 2 bits of toast and its still there.....maybe just a big pump brewing...lol xx

Now getting frustrated with wait. Cheapie test gave BFN this morning. :-( Although I know I'm not out til AF arrives and last time I didn't get BFP til AF was late. Still hope!!!!

Still have some symptoms - heartburn
waves of nausea
feel sooooooooooooooo bloated
cold like feeling - snuffly nose and swear there's daggers in my throat
roasting in bed (and that's when DH on nights so sleeping alone)
funny feeling cramping for last week
legs feel heavy

Still trying not to get hopes up and right now I'm thinking that's too late but still thinking all my hopes are going to be dashed come Friday :-(

I'm the same hun, loads of symptoms but still bfn's, I think it's still a bit early for me, but I did think a bit of something would be showing up by now x

I did too or mayb just hoped lol We're not out yet so there is still a chance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back